Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Aliens vs. Predator

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Feb 16, 2010

The third game in the popular AvP franchise. Players are be able to control one of the three deadly species in a fight for survival.

Failed Shipping?

Spiral_Stars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Spiral_Stars

I went to go get AvP on Tuesday for 360 at EB Games, but apparently they only got the PS3 version in. They still haven't got it today, and neither has any in the Toronto area at least. Anyone else running into this nonsense other than me?

Avatar image for bobby_the_great
    Bobby_The_Great

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Bobby_The_Great

I went to Best Buy and no problems there. It could just be because EB is a smaller store and they have to prioritize shipments?
    CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CenturionCajun

I wouldn't call 6,000+ stores a small company. My store got our shipment yesterday of all platforms just fine. For some weird reason the Hunter edition didn't show up until today. If I had to hazard a guess it would be either that the weather is messing with things or UPS made a boo boo.

Grum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Grum

From what I can tell this is a problem all the way across Canada. If you look at the various Canadian retail websites almost all of them list their arrival date as 18th of February(except EBgames/Gamestop which have it listed as the 17th). It really kind of sucks being that it's available on Steam already but if you want the 360 or PC hard copy you'll have to wait (and we don't even get a special edition).

w34ky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By w34ky

I live in Antigonish Novascotia and it hasnt been shipped here either. Not till tomorrow, i think. Shitty business if you ask me.

Avatar image for dragoonkain1687
    DragoonKain1687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By DragoonKain1687
    @Spiral_Stars said:
    " I went to go get AvP on Tuesday for 360 at EB Games, but apparently they only got the PS3 version in. They still haven't got it today, and neither has any in the Toronto area at least. Anyone else running into this nonsense other than me? "
    Amazon has placed most of them on Backorder as well. Dont know what is going on, but I hope that it gets fixed. I ordered a Hunter Edition, and I really want it. Dont care if the game gets mixed reviews, the demo and the old school feeling bought me, and Ive tried it on PC, via non sancti ways, and its really good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.