Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Happy Hour

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

Anyone else tense watching Ryan play this.  At first I didn't want to do anything with the game because it is online centric and I don't like online games but this looked really damn cool.  That and the fact that single player is in it which is news to me.  How do you feel?

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Nekroskop

It makes me want to play that Assasin's Creed 1 game I got from my brother last Christmas. Maybe there is some gamevalue in this series after all

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @SethPhotopoulos said:
    " Anyone else tense watching Ryan play this.  At first I didn't want to do anything with the game because it is online centric and I don't like online games but this looked really damn cool.  That and the fact that single player is in it which is news to me.  How do you feel? "
    It was all ways known it had singleplayer. The first gameplay was of the single player. 
    alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#4  Edited By alistercat

I had no interest in this before but watching someone play it made me want to give it a go.

SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
    @The_Laughing_Man: I had not heard of it before today.  It was my understanding that it was just a multiplayer only expansion so I never followed it.
    rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By rjayb89

I really liked Assassin's Creed II but not enough to want to play it in a strictly multiplayer setting or group-oriented gameplay.  Interesting to watch though.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @SethPhotopoulos said:
    " @The_Laughing_Man: I had not heard of it before today.  It was my understanding that it was just a multiplayer only expansion so I never followed it. "
    Who said it was a expansion? Its a full game. 
    Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By Claude

I'm not a fan of turning my favorite single player games into multiplayer games. But I'm not a multiplayer guy, I just feel like publishers/developers should stick to what made the game great in the first place. I'm looking at you Assassin's Creed, Dead Space and Bioshock.

SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
    @The_Laughing_Man: Cause what I read said it was multiplayer centric with the same setting as AC2.
    Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Jimbo

I think it looks great.  Sure The Ship used a similar mechanic, but borrowing from some relatively obscure mod is still pretty ballsy compared to the same old shit that every other big franchise uses.

jasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By jasta

Looks pretty intense, was there anything else to the multiplayer or was what they were playing basically it?

SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
    @Jasta said:
    " Looks pretty intense, was there anything else to the multiplayer or was what they were playing basically it? "
    That was a Beta so it was just one map and type.
    Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By Vorbis

After hearing them talk about it I was a little disappointed to see how easy it is to track someone down, if I acted like AI it should be very hard to find me but there seems to be a big pointer at the bottom of the screen telling people where to find me. People being assassins was a little too obvious, way too much rapid movement and climbing. I love the concept but I just hope it works and doesn't just end up with everyone sprinting after each other. Will download the beta to see for myself.

Also check out "Spy Party" for a similar game style, one player is a sniper trying to hunt down the spy while he does his objectives. Acting like AI is the only way to win.

B0nd07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#14  Edited By B0nd07
    @Jimbo: I was also reminded of The Ship.  It's a shame it's so obscure.  Oh, and while it may have started as a mod, it's a full fledged game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.