Noteriety bug?

#1 Posted by Firestarman (6 posts) -

So, 'm about an hour into connor's stuff, and i have full noteriety and no way to lower it. I haven't seen a single town crier, print shop or paper boy the entire game, and i can't continue because of it

Has anyone else run into this?

#2 Posted by Xolare (1273 posts) -

@Firestarman said:

So, 'm about an hour into connor's stuff, and i have full noteriety and no way to lower it. I haven't seen a single town crier, print shop or paper boy the entire game, and i can't continue because of it

It's part of a tutorial.

#3 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Firestarman said:

What event just happened? Because they teach you how to lower it at a point. 
#4 Posted by Firestarman (6 posts) -

It's right after you spoil haythams assassination during the riot. It must have not triggered and now i'm boned. =/

#5 Posted by gaminghooligan (1407 posts) -

just played that part. have you spoken to samuel adams yet?

#6 Posted by Firestarman (6 posts) -

i can't talk to him until i become anonymous, and becoming anonymous doesn't seem to be happening

#7 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Firestarman said:

It's right after you spoil haythams assassination during the riot. It must have not triggered and now i'm boned. =/

Go find Sam. Check your map. 
#8 Posted by Firestarman (6 posts) -

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@Firestarman said:

Go find Sam. Check your map.

It tells me to come back when i'm anonymous

#9 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Stupid request. Can you take a picture of your screen maybe? 

#10 Posted by gaminghooligan (1407 posts) -

@Firestarman: man that sucks, best just restart the sequence then.

#11 Posted by Firestarman (6 posts) -

I managed to get it to work after restarting my ps3. but it was real dumb. Thanks

#12 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Firestarman said:

I managed to get it to work after restarting my ps3. but it was real dumb. Thanks

Ive had that with a frontier mission. (360)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.