When does the Guild menu really open up?

#1 Edited by xxizzypop (577 posts) -

I think I'm on sequence 10 or 11 right now, and I haven't had any more liberation missions show up yet. All the areas I think are sitting around 71% liberated, and I just have Stephane sitting in the wings, ganking dudes with a cleaver with a 0% success rate for contracts.

It's growing irksome that they kind of sort of open the mechanic up and then block you from it for what seems like a gross amount of time.

#2 Posted by theedangle (46 posts) -

You have to run around and find the last few Liberation missions they aren't on the map. If you go to the map and go to the logbook it will tell you everything you have left for each district.

#3 Posted by xxizzypop (577 posts) -

@theedangle: Discovered that a few hours after posting this and forgot to come back and try to pull this thread down. I was getting incredibly frustrated and started to wonder if the game was glitched, but no, just obscure.

#4 Posted by theedangle (46 posts) -

@xxizzypop: Yeah I feel them putting so much of this game unmarked on the map was a bit of a slap in the face. Without warning that its not either.

#5 Posted by sarahsdad (1119 posts) -
@theedangle

You have to run around and find the last few Liberation missions they aren't on the map. If you go to the map and go to the logbook it will tell you everything you have left for each district.

As much as I have liked the game so far, this is one of the more frustrating things I've run into. With so many things listed on the map, it's screwy that the final missions are so hide and seek.
#6 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2495 posts) -

Training a guild of Assassins was one of my favourite parts in Brotherhood & even though I didn't enjoy the changes they made to it in Revelations I kinda just assumed the formula was so solid that it couldn't get screwed up in 3.

But I finished AC3 pretty much never delving into any of that stuff. I never got more than 2 Assassins because I couldn't find out how to 100% takeover other territories, I rarely sent them on missions because, being only 2 of them, their chances of success were always super low & the rewards didn't seem worth it, & I rarely ever called them out to jack fools because most of the missions straight up wouldn't let me.

There was a time in which I thought the idea of an Assassin management game could have been really cool. That time has passed along with the brunt of my interest in this franchise.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.