Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

Assassin's Creed: Revelations is the fourth installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise and the final entry in Ezio Auditore's main storyline. A few levels also put players back in control of the original Assassin's Creed's Altair, and depict his rise to the Mentorship of the Crusades-era Brotherhood of Assassins.

One Thing I Wanna Know

Deusoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Deusoma

I haven't picked up Revelations yet, Hell I still need to finish Brotherhood, but there's one thing I just need to know: I know they kept a bunch of pedestrian sound files between AC II and Brotherhood (i.e. Money, Money, Money!), so I'm wondering if they brought back my single favourite line from Assassin's Creed 1 for the segments where you're playing as Altair: while you're climbing a building in site of pedestrians, and one of them casually says "If he falls, I'm not going to help him." 

I actually laughed out loud the first time I heard that, so it would be awesome if they brought it back. What's the verdict, anybody heard it?

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By AhmadMetallic

I'd be so thrilled to see or hear ANYTHING from AC1. I really hope they do it, I love that game.

Waffles13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Waffles13
    @Deusoma: Because it's in Constantinople, the accents are all different and as a result it is (I believe) all new voicework. I also never heard that specific line you're talking about, but they have a lot of comments about how you're way too old to be doing what you're doing.
    NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By NTM

I hope they don't have that line in there. Needs to be all new.

ABritishNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By ABritishNerd

@NTM said:

I hope they don't have that line in there. Needs to be all new.

Same here, would be a bit cheap to recycle voice work. No matter how humorous you might find it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.