threeolivez's Batman: Arkham Asylum (Xbox 360) review

Avatar image for threeolivez

Top 5 game of the year!

Wow. this is one of those games that really frew me in. The best thing about the game is the pacing. you will beat up ten guys at once and then have to kill another six but from the shadows. every mechanic in the game is done very well. Most games now a days will take one of the mechanics and draw it out for 5 or 6 hours. Batman truly makes you feel like a baddass. When I beat the game on normal, I couldn't wait to play on hard and I also can't remeber the time I wanted to find all the secrets in a game. This game simply should not be missed.

Other reviews for Batman: Arkham Asylum (Xbox 360)

deleted 0

deleted................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................