Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 4

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 29, 2013

DICE's popular multiplayer-focused shooter series continues, making its debut appearance on the PS4 and Xbox One.

"Fishing in Baku" - 17 Minutes of BF4 Gameplay

• 52 results
    thornie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I thought it looked absolutely fucking amazing. I'm sorry I'm not the jaded sarcastic gamer type that seems to make up 90% of the user base here.

Everyone knows the single player is there just to show off your rig and introduce a bunch of cool graphical elements. The multiplayer is why we play. What's weird is how this game kind of came out of nowhere. BF3 was HYPE. HYPE to the fullest. It was like every trailer was an event and we were all speculating wildly about map sizes, game modes, and how fast our CPU needed to be to run it. BF4 just kind of snuck up on me. I'm really excited to jump back in. BF3 is one of the best supported titles out there, and even if I haven't liked all the new expansions they have come out with since launch, it's amazing that we get anything at all in this day and age.

Chtasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Chtasm

I kill FITTY men and can stab a man through his chest and rip the dogtags off his neck, but I cry evrytim ;_; I have to press [F] to cut my friend's leg off.

FengShuiGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

It's easy to shit on shooters I guess, but since I'm not in the gaming press or masochistic I just play a few of the best looking ones each gen. Well produced high budget shooters might be kinda dumb, but I enjoy them in a roller coaster thrill park ride kinda way, so I am looking forward to playing this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.