Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Battlefield 3 (or BC3) wishlist?

• 57 results
    jmrwacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By jmrwacko
    @Jiujitsuka said:
    " Battlefield 1943 style Bases ( Unreachable carriers or something similar to prevent baseraping )  "
    Are you kidding? Carriers in BF1943 were base rape central.
    jmrwacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By jmrwacko
    @AlwaysAngry said:
    " Who cares if it's on consoles as long as it's still good on PC? Seriously guys? Wow, why do you want to needlessly take the enjoyment of Battlefield out of the console players hands? "
    Well, you all are the reason why we can't have higher than 32-max player Battlefield titles.
    Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Seppli
    @Ertard said:

" @Seppli said: 

Actually - the order system is in. Everything the com-rose was able to do, you can do with the context-sensitive 'spot/order' button. Depending on what your crosshair is on, it will either spot, mark and identify the enemy, give a squad attack or defend order, ask for a pick-up, ammo, med-pack and so forth.  All that's missing is the commander (some of his abilities have been distributed as gadgets to the kits) and fighter jets. Also - Rush mode is arguably more tactical than Conquest on BF2 ever was, albeit it's more directed than it. "

You can't give specific orders as attack an position - say a house - unless it's an MCOM. You can't give defend orders. You can't set up waypoints. That, plus a proper squad leader position is what I want.   And Rush is indeed more tactical then Conquest, sometimes.  "
    Well - the only one who was able to give that kind of orders was the commander. That's additional gameplay for 2 out of 64 players, which didn't really matter on PUG servers, because nobody gave a damn. 

I believe gamedesign which doesn't work for the average PUG isn't viable for the mass market (myself included). If I wanted to game on a schedule and keep up with a large organized group of people just to get to the juicy bits of a game, I'd still be part of a highend MMO raid group.
    RIDEBIRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#54  Edited By RIDEBIRD
    @Seppli said:

Well - the only one who was able to give that kind of orders was the commander. That's additional gameplay for 2 out of 64 players, which didn't really matter on PUG servers, because nobody gave a damn.  I believe gamedesign which doesn't work for the average PUG isn't viable for the mass market (myself included). If I wanted to game on a schedule and keep up with a large organized group of people just to get to the juicy bits of a game, I'd still be part of a highend MMO raid group. "
    Nope, the squadleader could as well. I guess the reason I want it cause I love to be the squadleader, giving good orders and playing with friends that enjoy teamplay and following orders. It doesn't hurt the average gamer, it only gives more depth for weird dudes like me that really, really love laying out tactics and seeing them get DONE. 
    MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By MrKlorox

For BF3 I want leg shots that would normally kill to instead cripple. Like last/final stand in MW2 except only triggered by lower legshots and is available for everybody all the time and you can't stand back up unless a medic helps you.

I hear so much complaining at hardcore mode because you can die by being shot once in the foot by some sniper rifles. I agree that is a stupid way to kill or die, but it is no reason to nerf all damage for everything like in regular mode.

mikbal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By mikbal

no planes. They just dominates whole map.

Anuladortatico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Anuladortatico

I did a Utube video with my wishlist

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.