Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Dr. Pepper gives out new achievements

• 102 results
    Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#101  Edited By Sambambo
    @xMP44x said:
    " @MrKlorox said:
    Dr. Pepper isn't free. A 20 oz bottle costs around $2.00 (depending on where you get it) which is equivalent to 160 MSP. Smaller than that and there is no lid/code.  edit: I wonder if Americans could buy the pack directly by using the UK marketplace online. That's how I get XBLA games a few hours before they're put up on the US 360 marketplace. "
    True... but, you're getting something awesome as well as a free DLC. You're basically rewarded for something being awesome. And over here, we can't get 160MSP codes, so you may as well buy the bundle pack. And not only that: I don't have any way to pay for MSP on my 360, so I will be forced into paying £20 for 2100 Microsoft Points. "
    How are you able to live without a debit/credit card :| Dont all wages have to be paid into one?

Im buying them as it is only around £5 and I want some new medals to earn!
    FCKSNAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#102  Edited By FCKSNAP

If you have a bunch a envelopes and stamps lying around, you can get these for free! It's limited to once-a-day and takes a couple weeks to receive the codes, though. 

FREE CODES: Mail in a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents may omit return postage) to the Free Code Address. Requests must be received by the Free Code Request Deadline. Each mail-in request must be mailed separately. No mechanical reproductions permitted. Free Codes will be mailed to you in the self-addressed envelope you enclosed.  

Free Code Address
    Dr Pepper EA "Every Bottle/Cup Wins" c/o YOU Technology Brand Services, Inc., 701 Gateway #101, South San Francisco, CA 94080    

Ket87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#103  Edited By Ket87

Are we going to be able to just outright buy the DLC in the US? That would be exactly the same cost as buying 4 Dr. Peppers and is way more convenient.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.