9mmstudios's Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360) review

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Video Review

Even if you're a hardcore modern warfare 2 fanboy you have to get Bad Company 2. It's one of the best games you're going to be able to play this year.

Other reviews for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360)

The Best Multiplayer Experience 0

Bad Company 2 provides the  best multiplayer experience currently on the consoles. I think it betters every other serious FPS on console: COD:MW2, HALO, MAG etc.    I didnt play BC1 but was always a fan of the series on the PC and I still play Battlefield 2. I was abit skeptical about DICE's new outing on the consoles but it seems my fears were unfounded as the game has blown me away. While it doesnt match the scale of previous installments with only 24 players, but it matches and even surpasses...