largespandexman's Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360) review

• largespandexman wrote this review on .

Sniping, Overview

This is definitely more of a "thinking man's game" compared to call of duty, in as much as lining up your sights and adjusting for fall/etc. Head shots feel SO more rewarding, in a great way. The single player is short (I beat it in a night) but didn't want me wanting any more, it felt like the same formula that's been used since Medal of Honor with sarcasm added. The destructible elements in the world definitely make a huge difference from a tactical perspective and in terms of having fun as well. Overall great game to spend 20-30+ hours, and a great alternative to CoD.