topgungirl's Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360) review

Realistic war game

This game surpasses call of duty in many levels. The bullet actually curves when soaring in long distance, which makes you think how high the gun must be pointed in order to hit your target. You can ride in a helicopter ( or be the gunner ), ride a 4 wheeler for speed, and drive a tank. No equipment is indestructible so don't be scared if a tank comes your way.

Other reviews for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360)

great for couples, not so much for the sexy singles 0

The fIrst thing I have to admit is that I have played BF:BC2 multiplayer an absolute shit ton, but this does not mean the game is perfect. The single player is fun but it just feels lacking. Witty banter between the characters is still there but in too small of doses. Story in the game is throw away, but all in all I still had a blast with it. The multiplayer (gasp) is F*&#ing Awesome. I have never had so many great video game moments in any other multiplayer games. As you can tell, I am no...