Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

The "Ultra" level in PC is a sham...

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

Troll keeps on a'trolling.

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By AlexanderSheen

Looks like Infinite brings out racist people like a boss.

But back to the topic at hand: It speaks about how great Infinite is if that's your biggest problem with it.

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

@aurelito said:

AWWW such embarrassment. I meant to create this thread in BS:I fora.

KILL ME OR MOVE THE THREAD.

Well I guess we have to kill you then. It sucks but that's the job, man.

OfficeGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By OfficeGamer

@aurelito said:

@chibithor said:

Hey guys, what's going on in here-

I'm a twenty year old overweight boy living in a third-world country and self-righteous first-worlders expect me to share their values on racism (what's funny is that they probably hate my ethnicity, better not tell them or they'll cyber-lynch me).

Hmm, that sounds good enough to me, you're OK in my book, also quite funny about your racial views even though I detest racism. Nevermind these unfulfilled few individuals whose highlight of the day is being politically correct on the internet without knowing who you are and where you're from, as if none of that matters.

On-topic: I'm running the game on Ultra and I just can't tell the difference between this and medium, all these cartoony games don't go anywhere much even when you pump up the settings because they're cartoony. Sure, smoother lighting and water particles or whatever, but the textures and the environment aren't that impressive.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#55 MattyFTM  Moderator

Wow. This thread has gone waaaaaay off topic from the original subject. I don't see any salvageable discussion. Locked.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.