Braid PC requirements are pathetic.

• 56 results
#51 Posted by Il_Zio (15 posts) -

Braid is the new Crysis!

#52 Posted by Weltal (2275 posts) -

After installing the patch to make the game actually start the game runs fine. I suggest trying the patch out because my computer is absolute shit and I can play just fine.

#53 Posted by Kloreep (139 posts) -

Yeah, I tried the demo and I can actually play it - and I have an aging laptop with a Mobility Radeon x300 video card (1.5 Ghz Pentium M, 2 gigs RAM). No post-processing effects, of course, but the first level seemed to play smooth enough.

#54 Posted by Slunks (330 posts) -

Sounds like Blow has patched the game to work smoother for most people. He's still working on the other few problems before he releases the level editor documentation.

He did it pretty fast, at least.

#55 Posted by Megalon (1392 posts) -

Man, it's too bad there isn't a service in the pipes that will run the game for you and simply stream the video to you as you play. Then we wouldn't have silly problems like this..

#56 Edited by MC_Izawa (604 posts) -

This is all an elaborate scheme to get us to buy Braid just to prove this guy wrong.  Good job, Mr. Blow...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.