sohail12345's Braid (PC) review

Braid Review

Braid for the xbox was a surprising success, when this puzzle game came out most people were waiting to see if this game was good or plain awful but to everyones surprise this was arguably the best game of 2008, it has recently been ported to the pc, most games which be ported are mostly awful for example when halo 2 was ported to the pc it was awful but this game is exactly like the xbox edition, the storyline is about a princess who is kidnapped but the main thing in this game is the gameplay, in most games you will have lives or a life-bar but in braid they do not have any of these two, instead they have a rewind time feature, this is used when death is a certainly and u can rewind time to avoid the death. you can unlock more feature as u progress the game, overall braid is a wonderful game and i will advise you to buy this game,