Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bungie

Company »

Bungie is a development studio owned by Sony Interactive Entertainment. They are the creators of the Marathon, Myth, Halo, and Destiny series of games.

Forget Halo, Bungie has THREE games in the works!

• 104 results
    BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By BlindEffekt

Im interested as well, but if they imply that your about to finish a trilogy, IT BETTER FINISH FOR REAL >_<

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
    deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

BlindEffekt said:
    "shadowjak said:
    "BlindEffekt said:
    "They better not create an awesome game, then give it some crap ending like halo3's was.
    "
     What was wrong with Halo 3's ending? It set up for a new trilogy quite nicely.
    "
    Exactly, they should have "actually finished the fight" instead of milking master chief for even more.
    "
    BlindEffekt said:
    "Im interested as well, but if they imply that your about to finish a trilogy, IT BETTER FINISH FOR REAL >_<
    "

Couldn't agree more, I feel it was just one big PR stunt/advertising scandal to get people to buy the game, which doesn't really surprise me though...
    BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By BlindEffekt

Same here. I would have preferred if master chief died like a hero

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By BlindEffekt

isn't there enough of those coming out

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlindEffekt said:
    "Same here. I would have preferred if master chief died like a hero
    "

Yeah, perhaps dying while while saving mankind, ie in order to save the world he must let himself go. Stuff like that would have been emotional as well as satisfying as an end to the game. But nooo they had to put him in an effing time capsule to bake him for later. I blame MS.

But even if he did die MS would force Bungie to somehow resurect him like jesus or something, just to make some more bucks out of the name. Halo FPS, Halo RTS, and now Halo MMO/RPG? Seriously?

If they are working on another Halo game (which they most likely are) I am going to be so, so sad. Especially if tis an MMO or something...
    shadowjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By shadowjak
    BlindEffekt said:
    "Im interested as well, but if they imply that your about to finish a trilogy, IT BETTER FINISH FOR REAL >_<
    "
    The trilogy did end. The trilogy of the covenant war ended. Now we have forerunner's trilogy. Honestly, I'm glad it isn't over just yet for quite a few reasons:

*SPOILERS FOR MGS4 AHEAD*

1. Sony is f*cked now that Solid Snake is dead and microsoft would have lost their icon if MAster Cheif went.
    2. I am not against Master Chief dieing to save humanity, I want to see this too, just not yet. Many mysteries still need ot be unveiled, like Cortana choosing, are the flood really gone, where hte leites going to go, etc.
    3. The forerunner mysteries intrigue me. Like the real cortana, etc. Personally.. I want to see a bitch-match between AI Cortana and real Cortana
    4. Bungie is a great dev team that, unlike most, give a f*ck about the game's community and the game itself. They have a sense of humor and are just a great team. I do not want them to be done yet, I want them to think more when making weapons yes, but I want to see them go farther. A new series could kill their success, best to build off of what you already have.

And I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt an RPG or an MMO off of Halo. Ensemble just did an RTS because it gets more few points of a story and the small little fact they specialize in RTS's. And hey if it did become an RPG, Super MArio RPG was not bad by any means, so don't consider it fail yet.. Though I don't want to see one fro many of these >_> Here's to the possibility of Marathon. 
    BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By BlindEffekt

@ shadowjak,

I see your point, and understand it would be a good thing to explore more halo lore etc.
    But in saying that, they shouldn't have hyped halo 3 to be the end, and/or master chiefs death.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone is using the word fuck too much... Seriously, what Kojima did with Snake was the right thing, a true hero falling. What Bungie was (IMO) forced to do, was keep MC on hold, for later whenever MS wants to use him again. Which is really ridiculous, no denying that.

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By BlindEffekt
    shadowjak said:

1. Sony is f*cked now that Solid Snake is dead and microsoft would have lost their icon if MAster Cheif went.
    "
    Marcus Fenix anyone?
    atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60  Edited By atejas
    BlindEffekt said:
    "shadowjak said:

"
    Marcus Fenix anyone?
    "

yep. Gears is the next Halo.
    shadowjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By shadowjak
    BlindEffekt said:
    "@ shadowjak,

I see your point, and understand it would be a good thing to explore more halo lore etc.
    But in saying that, they shouldn't have hyped halo 3 to be the end, and/or master chiefs death.
    "

I agree that it was a cheap trick to say it was the last in the series to increase sales, but I'm talking about the ending itself, not the hype. We all know Halo is overhyped

Sentry said:
    "Someone is using the word fuck too much... Seriously, what Kojima did with Snake was the right thing, a true hero falling. What Bungie was (IMO) forced to do, was keep MC on hold, for later whenever MS wants to use him again. Which is really ridiculous, no denying that.
    "
    What is wrong with the word f*ck? Great for emphasis... Anyway, I do not hate the MGS4 ending at all. I loved the ending and every minute of the game. I'm just saying Sony lost one of it's franchises it's most known for and pretty much the icon for it's system. Nothing agaisnt Kojima, I love all of his games and writing, it's jsut now Sony lost their icon for future games. Like if Nintendo lost both Link and Mario.

BlindEffekt
    said:
    "shadowjak said:

"
    Marcus Fenix anyone?
    "
    I love Gears, I can't get enough of it, I still play it to this day daily, but I don't know if Marcus can become as iconic as Master Chief. I mean, it's coming to the point everyone knows Master Chief as well as they do Mario(exageration of course) just by looking at Halo 3's sales which were record breaking. Gears hasn't done that yet, though I honestly hope it does.

atejas said:
    "BlindEffekt said:
    "shadowjak said:

"
    Marcus Fenix anyone?
    "

yep. Gears is the next Halo."
    Don't curse Gears to such a fate as go from great to average and be overrun with stereotypes and twevleys D:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shadowjak said:
    "Sentry said:
    "Someone is using the word fuck too much... Seriously, what Kojima did with Snake was the right thing, a true hero falling. What Bungie was (IMO) forced to do, was keep MC on hold, for later whenever MS wants to use him again. Which is really ridiculous, no denying that.
    "
    What is wrong with the word f*ck? Great for emphasis... Anyway, I do not hate the MGS4 ending at all. I loved the ending and every minute of the game. I'm just saying Sony lost one of it's franchises it's most known for and pretty much the icon for it's system. Nothing agaisnt Kojima, I love all of his games and writing, it's jsut now Sony lost their icon for future games. Like if Nintendo lost both Link and Mario."

So what if they "lost" Snake? Would you rather have him be frozen in time until an awakening? Sony doesn't control their games, even if it means lost such a big character, it is the write thing to do for the Metal Gear franchise, but that is something MS would never understand because they have yet to have a title like that. They don;t give the developers enough freedom, and that is one of the many reasons I hate MS. And it shows what they are doing, as well. Nothing hidden.
    shadowjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By shadowjak
    Sentry said:
    "shadowjak said:
    "Sentry said:
    "
    What is wrong with the word f*ck? Great for emphasis... Anyway, I do not hate the MGS4 ending at all. I loved the ending and every minute of the game. I'm just saying Sony lost one of it's franchises it's most known for and pretty much the icon for it's system. Nothing agaisnt Kojima, I love all of his games and writing, it's jsut now Sony lost their icon for future games. Like if Nintendo lost both Link and Mario."

So what if they "lost" Snake? Would you rather have him be frozen in time until an awakening? Sony doesn't control their games, even if it means lost such a big character, it is the write thing to do for the Metal Gear franchise, but that is something MS would never understand because they have yet to have a title like that. They don;t give the developers enough freedom, and that is one of the many reasons I hate MS. And it shows what they are doing, as well. Nothing hidden.
    "
    You missed the part where I said I loved MGS4's ending...? No need to defend it...? I am just stating the fact they lost a big name.

And I don't think MS made the decision, I think it was all Bungie that decided more Halo. Though you are right, they did rush NGII and actually made sure Too Huma came out. They do intervene, sometimes for good reason, sometimes not(like rushing NG2 and kicking Bungie out of the E3 press conference >_>)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shadowjak said:
    "Sentry said:
    "shadowjak said:
    "Sentry said:
    "

"
    You missed the part where I said I loved MGS4's ending...? No need to defend it...? I am just stating the fact they lost a big name.

And I don't think MS made the decision, I think it was all Bungie that decided more Halo. Though you are right, they did rush NGII and actually made sure Too Huma came out. They do intervene, sometimes for good reason, sometimes not(like rushing NG2 and kicking Bungie out of the E3 press conference >_>)
    "

Lol no im not defending it or anything, I am just speaking in general, on the point of how Sony would be willing to let Kojima do such a thing like like kill off a huge character, and ideal character to the PS DNA. Where Bngie on the other hand has a stronger grip over the games that are exclusive on their system. I honestly don't think Bungie would have decided to make MORE Halo games, and that shows clearly. Especially when you see people from MS saying they want to explore halo even more, rather then people from Bungie. And how MS wants a place bigger then E3, a Halo convention, to unviel the next Halo. What does this tell you? It tells you that MS has Bungie in a headlock and they can do pretty much whatever they want with the Halo sereies, whichever ways it can get them money. Because honestly, that's all MS has left.
    shadowjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By shadowjak
    Sentry said:
    "shadowjak said:
    "Sentry said:
    "shadowjak said:
    "Sentry said:
    "

"

"

Lol no im not defending it or anything, I am just speaking in general, on the point of how Sony would be willing to let Kojima do such a thing like like kill off a huge character, and ideal character to the PS DNA. Where Bngie on the other hand has a stronger grip over the games that are exclusive on their system. I honestly don't think Bungie would have decided to make MORE Halo games, and that shows clearly. Especially when you see people from MS saying they want to explore halo even more, rather then people from Bungie. And how MS wants a place bigger then E3, a Halo convention, to unviel the next Halo. What does this tell you? It tells you that MS has Bungie in a headlock and they can do pretty much whatever they want with the Halo sereies, whichever ways it can get them money. Because honestly, that's all MS has left.
    "
    Man I wish I could make this quote box smaller, lol

I think it's really a mix of both , I definitely think bungie wants to make more Halo, they love Halo (though I think they love Marathon more). I think Microsoft is just trying to use that fact for marketing. It isn't a conspiracy, it's just both doing what is best for both.

As for Sony, I don't really think they had a choice. Konami was publishing it, Kojima productions was making it and MGS4 is a third party game. This is assuming Sony wants money, but I think if they could they would have kept Snake alive for future marketing. Kojima was just done with his story and wanted to make sure it was done in general.
    Taalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Taalon
    ArmTheNuke said:
    "Nibbz said:
    "that could be. a DS game. a PSP game. and a 360 game.
    "
    I believe they have an exclusive publishing deal with Microsoft.  Would that not stop them from making a DS or PSP game? Although I guess Rare did make some DS games...

I think the three are the rumored SWAT Halo project, the Peter Jackson Halo project, and maybe an XBLA game with that Superintendent character.
    "
    SWAT Halo? Master Chief with flashbangs?
    shadowjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By shadowjak
    Taalon said:
    "ArmTheNuke said:
    "Nibbz said:
    "that could be. a DS game. a PSP game. and a 360 game.
    "
    I believe they have an exclusive publishing deal with Microsoft.  Would that not stop them from making a DS or PSP game? Although I guess Rare did make some DS games...

I think the three are the rumored SWAT Halo project, the Peter Jackson Halo project, and maybe an XBLA game with that Superintendent character.
    "
    SWAT Halo? Master Chief with flashbangs?
    "

SWAT Halo is probably Halo with the SWAT gametype gameplay....? No idea.
    chandlerr_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#68  Edited By chandlerr_360
    Sentry said:
    "Gorillawhat said:
    "Sentry said:
    "chandlerr_360 said:
    "Sentry said:
    "chandlerr_360 said:
    "Wow, this thread turned into a Halo hate thread...seriously, Halo deserves some props. I am sure at least one of these projects has to do with Halo. And, also, I don't know how many of you guys have seen THIS, but it could be a clue to Bungie's upcoming projects.
    "

Halo is great and all, but there is a point where its just milking the series. And I really want Bungie to do something more then Halo, because I know they can. But they have gotten themselves stuck in a spot where MS would do anything in order to get another Halo title.

I mean just look at all the Halo stuff, Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars (RTS), Halo Peter Jackson project(?), Halo books, Halo movie, and now a Halo MMO, or Halo 4? It's just too much, and Bungie is better then this.
    "
    There's not going to be a Halo 4, and there is not going to be a Halo MMO FFS. Halo has not been milked in any way shape or form. Now want to talk about Mario? Now Mario has been milked...
    "

Lol, I was never saying they are confirmed, I was speaking in general, what could happen with Halo. MS has said they want to 'Explore' Halo, not 'Exploit' it, but really I see no difference if they are making a bunch of new Halo games it will be exploring and exploiting the franchise.

For you to say Halo has not been milked in any way is being way too closed minded. Do you not see a Halo RTS? A Halo movie? Books? The Halo 3 limited edition pack? That is a hell of a lot of money, and MS is not going to stop because they know its their most valuable franchise to date. They are milking it, I want them to let it go and let Bungie make something else, we all know they are great developers and they can do more then just Halo...

Mario? Milked? Lol, dude; Mario is a classic game, to say its being milked when each release is totally different from the last is just silly. Don't bring other games into a Halo discussion ffs. XD
    "
    Nintendo has sucked Mario so dry they started getting blood instead of milk out of his titties. "

LMAO. Did you play Galaxy? Didn't think so.

They aren't milking it if each game is a totally new concept, unlike Halo where the changes throughout the series have been minimal, ie 'milking' Halo. Bungie could do so much more but MS is holding them back.
    "
    Mario in space compared to Mario in mushroom land...not THAT much of a radical new concept.

And for all of the people saying that the end of Halo 3 just set the stage for a new trilogy, I couldn't agree more. REMEMBER MY WORDS: The next Halo trilogy will almost certainly be called "Onyx", instead of "Halo". This is because the planet the MC was floating to towards the end of Halo 3 was almost certainly Onyx. You will probably play as the SPARTAN III's with Dr. Halsey fighting against some unknown force inside of the Dyson Sphere. If you have no idea what I am talking about, read Ghosts of Onyx.
    LightYagami245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#69  Edited By LightYagami245

Maybe a new Marathon game.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chandlerr_360 said:
    "Sentry said:
    "Gorillawhat said:
    "Sentry said:
    "chandlerr_360 said:
    "Sentry said:
    "chandlerr_360 said:
    "Wow, this thread turned into a Halo hate thread...seriously, Halo deserves some props. I am sure at least one of these projects has to do with Halo. And, also, I don't know how many of you guys have seen THIS, but it could be a clue to Bungie's upcoming projects.
    "

Halo is great and all, but there is a point where its just milking the series. And I really want Bungie to do something more then Halo, because I know they can. But they have gotten themselves stuck in a spot where MS would do anything in order to get another Halo title.

I mean just look at all the Halo stuff, Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars (RTS), Halo Peter Jackson project(?), Halo books, Halo movie, and now a Halo MMO, or Halo 4? It's just too much, and Bungie is better then this.
    "
    There's not going to be a Halo 4, and there is not going to be a Halo MMO FFS. Halo has not been milked in any way shape or form. Now want to talk about Mario? Now Mario has been milked...
    "

Lol, I was never saying they are confirmed, I was speaking in general, what could happen with Halo. MS has said they want to 'Explore' Halo, not 'Exploit' it, but really I see no difference if they are making a bunch of new Halo games it will be exploring and exploiting the franchise.

For you to say Halo has not been milked in any way is being way too closed minded. Do you not see a Halo RTS? A Halo movie? Books? The Halo 3 limited edition pack? That is a hell of a lot of money, and MS is not going to stop because they know its their most valuable franchise to date. They are milking it, I want them to let it go and let Bungie make something else, we all know they are great developers and they can do more then just Halo...

Mario? Milked? Lol, dude; Mario is a classic game, to say its being milked when each release is totally different from the last is just silly. Don't bring other games into a Halo discussion ffs. XD
    "
    Nintendo has sucked Mario so dry they started getting blood instead of milk out of his titties. "

LMAO. Did you play Galaxy? Didn't think so.

They aren't milking it if each game is a totally new concept, unlike Halo where the changes throughout the series have been minimal, ie 'milking' Halo. Bungie could do so much more but MS is holding them back.
    "
    Mario in space compared to Mario in mushroom land...not THAT much of a radical new concept.

And for all of the people saying that the end of Halo 3 just set the stage for a new trilogy, I couldn't agree more. REMEMBER MY WORDS: The next Halo trilogy will almost certainly be called "Onyx", instead of "Halo". This is because the planet the MC was floating to towards the end of Halo 3 was almost certainly Onyx. You will probably play as the SPARTAN III's with Dr. Halsey fighting against some unknown force inside of the Dyson Sphere. If you have no idea what I am talking about, read Ghosts of Onyx.
    "

Uhh, did you play the game? Lmao, it was 10 times more of a change then Halo 1 to Halo 3, or even Halo 2 to Halo 3. My point is don't bring other games you haven't played into a topic about Halo, lol.
    steve316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By steve316

id still like another halo game but with a totally new set of characters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

steve316 said:
    "id still like another halo game but with a totally new set of characters
    "

Then what would be the point lol. It shouldn't be called Halo then... oh wait you have to remember MS wants MONAY so they wouldn't dare name it anything else. :P
    atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By atejas
    shadowjak said:
    "BlindEffekt said:
    "@ shadowjak,

"

I agree that it was a cheap trick to say it was the last in the series to increase sales, but I'm talking about the ending itself, not the hype. We all know Halo is overhyped

Sentry said:
    "
    What is wrong with the word f*ck? Great for emphasis... Anyway, I do not hate the MGS4 ending at all. I loved the ending and every minute of the game. I'm just saying Sony lost one of it's franchises it's most known for and pretty much the icon for it's system. Nothing agaisnt Kojima, I love all of his games and writing, it's jsut now Sony lost their icon for future games. Like if Nintendo lost both Link and Mario.

BlindEffekt
    said:
    "shadowjak said:

"
    Marcus Fenix anyone?
    "
    I love Gears, I can't get enough of it, I still play it to this day daily, but I don't know if Marcus can become as iconic as Master Chief. I mean, it's coming to the point everyone knows Master Chief as well as they do Mario(exageration of course) just by looking at Halo 3's sales which were record breaking. Gears hasn't done that yet, though I honestly hope it does.

atejas said:
    "BlindEffekt said:
    "shadowjak said:

"
    Marcus Fenix anyone?
    "

yep. Gears is the next Halo."
    Don't curse Gears to such a fate as go from great to average and be overrun with stereotypes and twevleys D:
    "

Well, I'm looking forward to Gears 2, it's the primary game on my list this year, but still......how different does it look from Gears 1? Plus, know that it's so well-known, it will be filled with twelvies and noobs.
    Of course, maybe they're finally releasing the infamous 'pimps at sea'.
    atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By atejas
    Sentry said:
    "steve316 said:
    "id still like another halo game but with a totally new set of characters
    "

Then what would be the point lol. It shouldn't be called Halo then... oh wait you have to remember MS wants MONAY so they wouldn't dare name it anything else. :P
    "

Nah, I just think it's more like Bungie to leave the fate of their character a mystery.
    What happened to marathon Cyborg at the end of the series? Did he die, or what?
    BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By BlindEffekt
    atejas said:

Nah, I just think it's more like Bungie to leave the fate of their character a mystery.
    What happened to marathon Cyborg at the end of the series? Did he die, or what?"
    Nah, i just think there leaving the door open just incase they need more $$$.

Fixed.
    Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#76  Edited By Player1

sounds cool.  I really hope the new halo game is as good as the first 3

Oemenia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Oemenia

Projects friend, that could mean map packs

JJGIANT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#78  Edited By JJGIANT

AND THERE ALL HALO GAMES!!

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

^ halo 3's ending was great.  They convince you that he's dead (and you're just thinking seriously?) but after the credits it ends in the same way (but not) halo 1 began.
    Not really good if you didn't play the first two.  Then again, you wouldn't have been able to follow the story atall

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By BlindEffekt
    SmugDarkLoser said:
    "

^ halo 3's ending was great.  They convince you that he's dead (and you're just thinking seriously?) but after the credits it ends in the same way (but not) halo 1 began.
    Not really good if you didn't play the first two.  Then again, you wouldn't have been able to follow the story atall

"
    Yeah they convince you he's dead, gets you thinking the endings going to be decent.
    Then they show you hes alive. Hype for nothing, once again.
    SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
    BlindEffekt said:
    "SmugDarkLoser said:
    "

"
    Yeah they convince you he's dead, gets you thinking the endings going to be decent.
    Then they show you hes alive. Hype for nothing, once again.
    "

what?
    no one wants him to die.  So instead they managed to make him die, but not really.  Essentially he is cut off. 
    It is basically the best ending.   the MC should die in some way, but he really shouldn't.  And the ending ending like the begginning begins is always neat.

Lord of the Rings did it.  Star Wars did it.  Those are probably the 2 most modern iconic film series ever.
    BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By BlindEffekt

No one wants him to die? Or you don't want him to die?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlindEffekt said:
    "atejas said:

What happened to marathon Cyborg at the end of the series? Did he die, or what?"
    Nah, i just think there leaving the door open just incase they need more $$$.

Fixed.
    "

Yeah I agree, if they closed that door officially... well there goes billions of potential bucks.
    SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
    BlindEffekt said:
    "No one wants him to die? Or you don't want him to die?
    "

pretty much no one.  He's essentially the most badass character in gaming without trying to be badass.  Marcus Fenix, Kratos, etc. all try to be badass.  Notice how their voices are scratchy and they really do have one liners/ make threats repeatedly.
    The mc basically just says okay, I'll do it. and does it effiencienty.

He's sort of like a power ranger (early on).  Marcus is like Hulk Hogan.  Kratos is like Mr. T.
    SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

*green power ranger.  You know what Im saying.  Everyone liked the green/white one the most

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By BlindEffekt
    SmugDarkLoser said:
    "BlindEffekt said:
    "No one wants him to die? Or you don't want him to die?
    "

pretty much no one.  He's essentially the most badass character in gaming without trying to be badass.  Marcus Fenix, Kratos, etc. all try to be badass.  Notice how their voices are scratchy and they really do have one liners/ make threats repeatedly.
    The mc basically just says okay, I'll do it. and does it effiencienty.

He's sort of like a power ranger (early on).  Marcus is like Hulk Hogan.  Kratos is like Mr. T. "
    Lol, what your saying is.
    The people you have talked to dont want MC to die. Fair enough.
    But most of the people i have talked to like the Scarface concept. Create a badass character, then have them die doing something epic.
    Makes for a much better story.

Most badass character? Its kinda proof right there your a die hard halo fanboy and not open to any other type of hero.
    As a matter of fact, i think Niko Bellic had a better backstory and attitude then the black slate MC.
    Try playing a different game one day.

Lol @ power rangers. That justifys me calling you a kid.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

^ the MC is badass in a green/white power ranger sort of way.    Trust me.  (the first series, never paid attention to the rest)
    And since that series was in like 95 wouldn't I really have to be like 16 to even remember it?  I'm 19 for the record.

Niko's more of that poor soul type guy.

I understand what you're saying about a character dying, but let's face it:  The green ranger wouldn't die.  He'd come back in a different form. 

Looking back though, does anyone find it sort of ironic that the black ranger was black?   lulz

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By BlindEffekt

I guess Niko starts out as a "poor soul" but eventually when roman gets messed with, he goes total badass.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Systech
    yates said:
    "Isaac said:
    "What ever happened to that Peter Moore/Halo Project?"
    The Peter Moore/Halo Project
    The Peter Moore/Halo Project
    "
    LOL! I wonder what happened to his tattoos after going to EA Sports. When is he gonna get a Madden tat anyway?
    SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

niko = aragon.   just not the same.
    link = legolas (sp?)
    kratos = mr.t
    marcus fenix = hulk hogan
    mario = that weird guy down the street
    mc = green power ranger
    vann = ennis del mar

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By BlindEffekt

Crash Bandicoot = Adam sandler.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

does anyone actually like orlando bloom?  (legolas).  He's such a faggot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlindEffekt said:
    "Crash Bandicoot = Adam sandler.
    "

LMAO.
    SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

and I think people forget who the most badass character of all is:

is he essentially a duke nukem rip off?  Yea, basically.  But he is a space dude! and has babes to pick up!  and he's a better, funnier character.  Game is frustrating as shit.

MattDoGG91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By MattDoGG91
    BlindEffekt said:
    "They better not create an awesome game, then give it some crap ending like halo3's was.
    "
    that would suck
    Homer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Homer

Eh, I'm not to excited for it. Even if it were a new halo game.

Will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#97  Edited By Will
    Thomas said:
    "Bungie is a great developer, glad they are moving on to non-Halo projects.
    "
    Yea its about time, Halo is a good game just if they did make another one it would be a bit boring.
    P.S Peter Moore is EXTREME!!!
    SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Hoping for a shitty showing!  lulz

I doubt it though.  Bungie has tons of resources now and wouldn't show off something crappy.  (talking about halo1 at e3 2001)

LightYagami245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#99  Edited By LightYagami245
    Homer said:
    "Eh, I'm not to excited for it. Even if it were a new halo game."
    Same with me.
    Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Blu_Magic

Wow, can't wait. =)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.