Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Burnout Paradise

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jan 22, 2008

Burnout Paradise turns the Burnout series on its head by moving from closed set tracks to an open world full of events to experience both alone and in a group online.

Looking To Do Online Challenges

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Vinchenzo

If you want to get some challenges done post here. Whether it's 2, 3, 4, etc. players, we will work on them. I just bought this again yesterday so I wanted to complete a bunch. Gamertag is in "mini bio" at the top of my post.

If you haven't figured it out, this is for the Xbox version.
    OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By OmegaPirate

well i have all the trophies for the ps3 version 

but i did get the ultimate box free with the 360 i picked up last week -and whilst i have no desire to go through the single player grind again on this version - i will more than likely end up hitting the multiplayer a lot seeing as its so damn good. so im all up for it :)
    HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By HandsomeDead

Next time i'm on and you're playing some, hit me up because I will use any excuse to get back into Burnout Paradise. Just as long as it's not Cops & Robbers because I don't have it.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Vinchenzo

Still looking.

Omega if you're interested then send me a message and friend request to my gamertag. (In my bio.)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.