one_2nd's Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Xbox 360) review

Best Game Ever

This was/is the best game ever. The campaign was pretty fun, and very hard on the veteren.  The multiplayer is the best part about this game.  The multiplayer was way better than Modern Warfare 2's, and World at War's. Those were both good games, with better campaigns, but the multiplayer for Call of Duty 4 is much better. It also has a great replay value, i have like 20 days played online.

Other reviews for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Xbox 360)

Jump right into the middle of the action! 0

I'll start out by admitting that I'm not a past fan of the Call of Duty games, though not out of dislike, more out of ignorance or just never having a chance to play them. Call of Duty 4 is my first true step into the series and on the subject matter I'd say it's akin to stepping out onto the middle of a battlefield without going through boot camp first. So yes, I died a lot, it's pretty realistic and hard, but most importantly it's intense and immersive.The single player story is short, I'll ge...