Map Pack 3: Locked and Loaded

#1 Posted by Druminator (1678 posts) -

If you play this game you might like to know that Map Pack 3 has been announced for August and will include the maps Battery, Revolution and Breach as well as a new zombie map Der Riese. I'm surprised that this game has gotten 3 map packs already when it hasn't been out a year yet.

#2 Edited by Herreno (333 posts) -

Gears 2 is about to get its 4th map pack.. It isnt that suprising.

#3 Posted by fillmoejoe (1469 posts) -

With Modern Warfare 2 releasing in November, it's not.

#4 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

The maps are selectable now, but are greyed out and and aren't on the download list for WaW.  Wierd.

#5 Posted by Bucketdeth (8010 posts) -

Look at Killzone 2, man the development team has been working there asses off every single day since it was released with patches and 3 map packs, it's to bad not that many people play online, compared to games such as COD4 and Halo.

#6 Posted by natetodamax (19204 posts) -

As much as I want to hate this game, I'll end up getting it. I'm expecting the zombie map to be fun for an hour and then completely forgettable, just like the last two that came out.

#7 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -
@natetodamax said:
" As much as I want to hate this game, I'll end up getting it. I'm expecting the zombie map to be fun for an hour and then completely forgettable, just like the last two that came out. "
I don't get why anyone would want to hate a game.  It strikes me as if you say you hate it just for the sake of letting other people know that you hate it.
#8 Edited by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@kmdrkul said:
" @natetodamax said:
" As much as I want to hate this game, I'll end up getting it. I'm expecting the zombie map to be fun for an hour and then completely forgettable, just like the last two that came out. "
I don't get why anyone would want to hate a game.  It strikes me as if you say you hate it just for the sake of letting other people know that you hate it. "
They want to hate it because they want to be lemmings who must be the same as others.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.