Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Chie Satonaka

Character » appears in 11 games

Chie is one of the first characters to join the player's party in Persona 4. A huge fan of martial arts and meat, Chie is the upbeat, cheerful, and energetic tomboy of the group. She does, however, have an occasionally short temper, especially with Yosuke Hanamura. Her initial Persona is Tomoe Gozen of the Chariot Arcana.

Vanguards of the Lunch Revolution HOLLER!

• 72 results
    FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By FrankCanada97
    ZombiePie said:
    "Pepsiman said:
    "Aaox said:
    "When's the get-together again? You know, the one where we're going to watch 'Trial of the Dragon' on Blu-Ray over at Almighty Comrade Satonaka's house? I've got the chips and the salsa."
    You don't remember this? It's the day after the Bruce Lee marathon, which is set to take place three days, two hours, and seven minutes after the Nile River floods over again. Can't be more specific beyond that because otherwise we could spring another Mara trap."
    Oooooo skweee! I know where that is! I could make my divine spinach, brussels sprout, and broccoli stuffed liver dish. I'll also bring freshly shucked oysters slathered in mayonnaise and topped with cilantro and sour creme. And this goes well with my special lima bean beet split pea soup. And then I could bring a cherry flavoured jello mold that has meat chucks in it to end my wonderful medley of food."
    Needs more steak.
    vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By vidiot
    FrankCanada97 said:
    "ZombiePie said:
    "Pepsiman said:
    "Aaox said:
    "When's the get-together again? You know, the one where we're going to watch 'Trial of the Dragon' on Blu-Ray over at Almighty Comrade Satonaka's house? I've got the chips and the salsa."
    You don't remember this? It's the day after the Bruce Lee marathon, which is set to take place three days, two hours, and seven minutes after the Nile River floods over again. Can't be more specific beyond that because otherwise we could spring another Mara trap."
    Oooooo skweee! I know where that is! I could make my divine spinach, brussels sprout, and broccoli stuffed liver dish. I'll also bring freshly shucked oysters slathered in mayonnaise and topped with cilantro and sour creme. And this goes well with my special lima bean beet split pea soup. And then I could bring a cherry flavoured jello mold that has meat chucks in it to end my wonderful medley of food."
    Needs more steak."
    Doesn't matter that it needs more steak. With that amount of ingredients it will be fish bait in no time.
    Pepsiman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 28

#53  Edited By Pepsiman

But it will be delicious fish bait, for Almighty Comrade Satonaka's fleet of scientists have discovered how to turn that stuff into something which can be edibly consumed. It was one of her very first missions when she founded the Vanguards of the Lunch Revolution, in fact, since so many school children at the time were forced to eat fish bait for lunch. 'Twas a horrid time before the momentous discovery was made.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#54  Edited By ZombiePie
    Pepsiman said:
    "But it will be delicious fish bait, for Almighty Comrade Satonaka's fleet of scientists have discovered how to turn that stuff into something which can be edibly consumed. It was one of her very first missions when she founded the Vanguards of the Lunch Revolution, in fact, since so many school children at the time were forced to eat fish bait for lunch. 'Twas a horrid time before the momentous discovery was made."
    So now you support using genetic engineering for natural foods. WHAT'S THE WORLD COMING TO!

So not only do you support a pseudo-Black Panther organization... now you want to fill our children full of FRANKENFOODS! You want to inject chemicals into our youths forever scaring them by causing them to grow multiple limbs and giving them the Super AIDS. Well I hope you can sleep at night knowing that your organization is responsible for injecting cancerous chemicals into the bodies of our children you monster!
    papercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#55  Edited By papercut

...yeah ok

Pepsiman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Pepsiman
    papercut said:
    "...yeah ok"
    I, for one, welcome our new lunch-eating overlords.
    Gump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By Gump

Can anyone here explain me, what exactly is going on here?

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ZombiePie
    Gump said:
    "Can anyone here explain me, what exactly is going on here?"
    Nothing to see here other than a bunch of cult worshiping communists! These people are truly a threat to America and our way of life, (which involves bullying people out of their food). So I must summon the final form of my master!

1000% Effectiveness Against the Japanese
    1000% Effectiveness Against the Japanese

aaox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60  Edited By aaox

昼食の回転の社会的なリンク 

Linking Social Lunch Rotation, according to Google Translate.
    Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By Azteck
    @ZombiePie said:
    " But she's not real... "
    We don't take kindly to your kind in these parts.
    Pepsiman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Pepsiman
    @Azteck said:
    " @ZombiePie said:
    " But she's not real... "
    We don't take kindly to your kind in these parts. "
    And with the thread brought back to life, we can get back to working changing the world once again, one cafeteria at a time. Now in addition to middle school ones, we also handle corporate lunch rooms as well. Just because they're white collar workers doesn't mean their lunch-eating lives are an easier than those of their kids!
    Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By Azteck

Did not mean to necro this...

KarlPilkington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#64  Edited By KarlPilkington
    @Azteck said:
    " Did not mean to necro this... "
    Maybe none of us are real... 

Skullo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#65  Edited By Skullo

From what I've heard, our lord Jim Raynor has only seen P4 Endurance Run and he is quite keen on Chie. Brothers and Sisters of the glorious terran rebel army, we must join the vanguard of the lunch revolution. Chie be praised.

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#66  Edited By Daveyo520
    @ZombiePie: I always knew you would try to kill me. 

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By ZombiePie
    @Daveyo520:@Pepsiman:@Azteck: Damn...looking back at this thread I realize that this was some of the best griefing I have ever done my entire internet life. My whit was on FIRE!

Anyways this probably shouldn't have been bumped, but I will openly admit that I'm not exactly partial over whether or not this thread deserved being resurrected as per Pepsiman's Valentines Day thread.
    Pepsiman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Pepsiman
    @ZombiePie: I'm so pleased to see you've finally come around to the cause by promoting it in your status feed. I knew you'd eventually become a true believer one day if we just threatened to poison your salami supply long enough!
    Skullo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#69  Edited By Skullo

How far are the Chie's and Raynor's people to signing?

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By ZombiePie
    @Pepsiman: I still don't believe in communism.
    Pepsiman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Pepsiman
    @ZombiePie: We Vanguards simply advocate for fairer market dynamics inside cafeterias worldwide that are favorable to the consumers. Should Marxist ideologies be the only means to that end, then we shall exercise it in the name of improving the world, but for the time being, we're merely concerned with changing the system from with. A top-down sort of revolution instead of the standard violent bottom-up variety, if you will. For now.
    ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By ZombiePie
    @Pepsiman: But the cafeteria system is fine how it is. The market demands certain foods and the free market provides it at an affordable price. There is no need to change the system. If you were to put in place a Marxist system then a gigantic unmanageable bureaucracy would be providing people with food. Can we trust such an autocratic body to provide food? This would only result in the stagnation of research and the poor utilization of resources that fails to meet the tastes and preferences of the people.  

Take for example the current government of the United States. If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand.  
    Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#73  Edited By Daveyo520
    @ZombiePie: @Pepsiman: One of you use this... 

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.