Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Space 2

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Jan 25, 2011

Dead Space 2 is the sequel to the 2008 surprise hit Dead Space. The no-longer-silent Isaac Clarke finds himself trapped on a city-sized space station called the Sprawl, which has been overtaken by another Necromorph infestation.

Dead Space 2 suit questions.

bobcat1794

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bobcat1794

I was wondering if each suit in dead space will have special abilities. Because in the demo they showed that the advanced suit has better damage on weapons and one other thing i think but i was also wondering if it goes for the unitlogy suit and the suit you get from Dead Space: Ignition because i plan on using the unitology suit which looks totally badass in my opinion but any way  i was wondering if my some miracle if anyone knew if each suit will have different bonuses? please help me with this. 

P.S. here are the only other suits ive seen. (left one is from playing ds Ignition and right one is from special edition version) 
    Please post other suit images if you can find or have any. 
       Dead Space Ignition suit    unitology suit
    Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

No info has been released about the two suits.  

However on the gamestop page the unitology suit info says it will have" a unique advantage" 

Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Mars_Cleric

I'm gonna use the basic suit because that's how I roll...cheaply
    bobcat1794

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bobcat1794

I saw a video where a creator mentioned 4 suits the mining suit, the advanced suit, the multiplayer suit(which im now wondering if its in singleplayer), the unitologist suit(i think) but still he said those and then said there would definetely be more. 

PS. i now remember he was talking about the ignition suit not the unitologist suit so thers five confirmed suits i guess.
    Edwardryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Edwardryu

what I know is that  ignition suit is only available for console box (collector's edition only).  
    unitology suit is both for console and PC (collector edition only with force gun). 

I preordered PC version. so I will get unitology suit. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.