Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Space 2

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Jan 25, 2011

Dead Space 2 is the sequel to the 2008 surprise hit Dead Space. The no-longer-silent Isaac Clarke finds himself trapped on a city-sized space station called the Sprawl, which has been overtaken by another Necromorph infestation.

Just beat Dead Space 2.......ask me anything. *spoiler warning*

• 60 results
    TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By TheGreatGuero
    @swat200: Now that you've beat it... can I have yours? :)
    Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#52  Edited By Sambambo
    @Edwardryu
    @HadesTimes: well, when I bought mass effect 2 game for PC last year, it came with 2 discs. so it's not surprised at all. that means there are lot more contents than previous one which is a good sign. I have tons of  games (since early 2009) in my HDD as well. I have five different backup HDD (total 10TB). so I have no problem to take space. oh, when you buy console version whatever xbox 360, PS 3, they will come with extra bonus contents which are dead space extraction, and dead space ignition. but I guess that they are only for collector's edition?
    I'm guessing English isn't your first language and you used a translator?
    Edwardryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Edwardryu
    @SuperSambo: what is it matter? yeah, I am not native. so what? don't you understand my post? or you are not an American? no offense, but no matter when I go to forum, there is always someone like you try to teach how your damn English is good or bad. do you think that you are perfect? nobody is perfect, man. if you don't have any job which is related with teaching English or anything about grammar, just don't try to teach me. I am tired of it. no offense, again. I have two master degrees which obtained from US. don't even argue with me. so how about you? do you speak or write any language? well, I guess not. so you don't know how difficult to learn language during school (middle, high school whatever). then speaking is even not easy for grown man as well. don't tell me how I have to do. I know better than you. do you think that it is insult? if you feel, go ahead, ban me. I didn't offend anyone here. you started first. 
    Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#54  Edited By Sambambo
    @Edwardryu said:
    " @SuperSambo: what is it matter? yeah, I am not native. so what? don't you understand my post? or you are not an American? no offense, but no matter when I go to forum, there is always someone like you try to teach how your damn English is good or bad. do you think that you are perfect? nobody is perfect, man. if you don't have any job which is related with teaching English or anything about grammar, just don't try to teach me. I am tired of it. no offense, again. I have two master degrees which obtained from US. don't even argue with me. so how about you? do you speak or write any language? well, I guess not. so you don't know how difficult to learn language during school (middle, high school whatever). then speaking is even not easy for grown man as well. don't tell me how I have to do. I know better than you. do you think that it is insult? if you feel, go ahead, ban me. I didn't offend anyone here. you started first.  "
     Wow, that is one heck of an over reaction.

I didn't mean it as an offense, just wondering if that was the case.
    big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#55  Edited By big_jon
    @SuperSambo said:
    " @Edwardryu said:
    " @SuperSambo: what is it matter? yeah, I am not native. so what? don't you understand my post? or you are not an American? no offense, but no matter when I go to forum, there is always someone like you try to teach how your damn English is good or bad. do you think that you are perfect? nobody is perfect, man. if you don't have any job which is related with teaching English or anything about grammar, just don't try to teach me. I am tired of it. no offense, again. I have two master degrees which obtained from US. don't even argue with me. so how about you? do you speak or write any language? well, I guess not. so you don't know how difficult to learn language during school (middle, high school whatever). then speaking is even not easy for grown man as well. don't tell me how I have to do. I know better than you. do you think that it is insult? if you feel, go ahead, ban me. I didn't offend anyone here. you started first.  "
     Wow, that is one heck of an over reaction.  I didn't mean it as an offense, just wondering if that was the case. "

And Brad is a COD fany boy! ARG!!
    Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#56  Edited By Slaker117

Edwardryu makes amazing thread derailing rants. I love it!

DerekDanahy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By DerekDanahy
    @Edwardryu said:
    " @SuperSambo: , go ahead, ban me. "
    Oh.... if only, if only.
    Edwardryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By Edwardryu

didn't I ban here yet? just kidding. I know that I was overreacted. but why don't we focus on title? why does someone talk non related issue here? that causes some trouble for somebody. anyway finally we will have our own DS 2 tomorrow. so happy now. I am not usually so excited about freaking game unlikely teenager. but this is something different in this time. 2011 will be the greatest gaming of the year. so tomorrow, be ready to kill necromorphs, or team up with me on MP. 

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#59  Edited By Brendan

Is Jeff Bridges in this game?

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By mordukai
    @swat200: I hear there's a Game+ mode where you carry over the stuff you already have. My question is when you do a game + can you do it on harder difficulty level with all your previous stuff or you can only do it on the difficulty you already beaten. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.