Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

An open-world action-adventure game following an eccentric FBI agent as he investigates a series of bizarre murders in the small rural town of Greenvale.

Just picked up Deadly Premonition and I'm super excited.

ImpendingFoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ImpendingFoil

No Caption Provided
    I've been playing this for a few hours now and have come to the conclusion that it is so bad its great.  Like a B-Movie or something.  The enemies are kind of creepy since they keep moaning they don't want to die and the story is so bat shit insane I want to keep playing.  This game is well worth the $20.

Also fuck you Gamestop employee who made fun of my friend and I as I bought this. I wouldn't put $5 down on FFXIII or BF:BC2 and as soon as I asked if this game was in stock the guy just flipped his shit. I will spend my $20 as I see fit, don't give me crap about spending my money ya preorder jockey. Also I'm still pissed I never got my Heavy Rain preorder bonus since you ran out even though I preordered the game in like November.
    BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#2  Edited By BeachThunder

B-Game, yay. 

Looks fun in a Big Rigs kind of way.

ImpendingFoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ImpendingFoil

Also the instruction book is a MASSIVE 56 PAGES!

though that is because it is in both English and French.

elfbot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By elfbot

I bought this game on thusday and i legit love it. I seriously agree with the destructoid review (besides the score thats obviously meant to be shocking)

ImpendingFoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ImpendingFoil
    @elfbot said:
    " I bought this game on thusday and i legit love it. I seriously agree with the destructoid review (besides the score thats obviously meant to be shocking) "
    Yeah this game just has some kind of strange charm to it that I just quite don't understand. I'm really happy with this, I was going to play through Heavy Rain again but I'm just enjoying this way too much.
    kraznor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By kraznor

As a Gamestop employee I'd like to point out that they literally make us do that. Not "flip our shit" when bizarre games are purchased, but relentlessly ask people to pre-order things. But anyway, just got about an hour into this game and I agree. Its got some weird, creepy hook to it. The sound design, the kind of purposefully terrible graphics. Definitely getting a Suda 51 vibe from it. Also, haven't been this creeped out by a game in quite some time. That menu with the living taxidermy is the essence of terror.

destruktive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By destruktive

I was hoping this game was region free but no.. 

Damn US only release :|

ImpendingFoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ImpendingFoil

Yeah we somehow also got the gem before it's native country of Japan.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.