Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Aug 23, 2011

Human Revolution is the third game in the Deus Ex series, a prequel where players take control of augmented security officer Adam Jensen, and investigate attacks against Sarif Industries, a leader in augmentation technology.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Appears To Be In Good Hands

• 109 results
    Avatar image for kowalskimandown
    KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#101  Edited By KowalskiManDown

Again, I cannot express enough how fucking pumped I am for this game. The trailer was one of them most amazing things I've witnessed with my eyes in a long time!

jayperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By jayperr

Now lets just hear the Deus Ex theme song and im good! :)

Grayvern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Grayvern

I just how they're are non lethal stealth takedowns as well, otherwise youd have to use the trank gun all the time. 

Also the original Deus Ex isn't a perfect game, released now simply with updated graphics and never having been released before critics would tear into it.  And although approach remains fluid throughout there are areas of Deus ex that are let down by design and Invisible War actually had a larger number of non combat hub areas than the first game.

It isn't the stat based elements that made deus ex great or the limb damage, it was the free form approach which can be taken to nearly all areas of the game. And the fact that at the time the player had control over some of the story decisions.  

But whatever happens the game will be less than what it could have been because the original was a game of promises of the future of gaming that still haven't been realised, or taken to their logical conclusions. Which would be a game that had a story affected fundamentally by player choice, those choices would feed back into game play and game world and on top of the the player would be free to choose and have the tools to approach each are how they wanted. 

MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#104  Edited By MistaSparkle

Is this a 3rd person game?
    Steve236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Steve236

"Take your best shot Flatlander woman!"

drangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By drangel

This is my favorite E3'10 trailer, by far. It got me so excited about the game, can't wait to see real time gameplay.
    oraknabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#107  Edited By oraknabo

The guys working on this are definitely drawing as much from  Ghost in The Shell as they are from the first game. This is not a bad thing.

Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Ragdrazi
    @oraknabo said:
    " The guys working on this are definitely drawing as much from  Ghost in The Shell as they are from the first game. This is not a bad thing. "
    If Ghost in the Shell was the only piece of cyberpunk I'd ever seen, I might think that too.
    LordCrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#109  Edited By LordCrom

Started playing the original again last night.  Love the opening of the game on Liberty Island.
    oraknabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#110  Edited By oraknabo
    @Ragdrazi said:

" @oraknabo said:

" The guys working on this are definitely drawing as much from  Ghost in The Shell as they are from the first game. This is not a bad thing. "
    If Ghost in the Shell was the only piece of cyberpunk I'd ever seen, I might think that too. "
    And if you'd seen tons of cyberpunk and also saw the guy talking about how big an influence Ghost in the Shell was for them, you might think that even more.    
    PetreTerror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By PetreTerror

" I would watch a full length movie done just like that trailer, let hope the game is as good! "

haha you are funny ...
    Jocuri Full

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.