Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

After the Empress is killed, her most loyal bodyguard, Corvo, becomes the prime suspect, and must track down those who murdered his charge and betrayed him in order to enact his bloody revenge.

What's the Greatest Video Game: Dishonored

imunbeatable80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By imunbeatable80

This is an ongoing list where I attempt to do the following: Play, Complete, and Rank every video game in the known universe in order to finally answer the age old question "What is the greatest game of all time?" For previous entries find the links on the attached spreadsheet.

How did I do?

CategoryCompletion level
    CompletedYes
    Chaos levelLow
    Favorite Ability usedBlink

Normally when I setup my roulette wheel of choices I have a wheel space for a series if I feel it is something that needs to be played in order. For instance, you shouldn’t jump into Mass Effect 2 or 3 without playing the previous games. Can you play it that way? Certainly, but those stories are built on a continuation of what came before it and no matter how small you would be cheapening the experience just a little bit for yourself, if you didn’t play them in order. However, other games have so little connection the previous game that they can be played in any order. Final Fantasy games (assuming you aren’t talking about X-2 or a 13 spinoff) might have some general themes the same, or naming conventions, or even shared spells/items/weapons and all of those things might make you playing the game more enjoyable if you are playing them in order and seeing how they change, but you can get 99% of the way there without playing a previous game. Then there are the weird middle ground games that might not be a direct continuation of the story, but will help you appreciate future games. For those games I never really knew how to list them on the roulette wheel, do I list them as a series meaning I am always starting with the first game, or list them separately so that I might come to them out of order? Would it be more interesting for me to play a game like Hitman Blood money first and then randomly spin Hitman Silent Assassin and go back in time? Sure the story is kinda a continuation but I wouldn’t put it on the “must be played in order” grouping. This is all to say that I initially had Dishonored and its sequel listed as two separate items, and I spun Dishonored 2, but as you can tell from the title we aren’t talking about the 2nd game, because I realized I am too much of a weirdo to play games out of order. Before I started Dishonored, I looked up if I could play the 2nd one out of order, and was told YES, but that wasn’t apparently enough for me, so let’s instead talk about Dishonored 1 which took its place.

No Caption Provided

Dishonored is, technically, a first person shooter, but depending on how you play the game may not actually involve any shooting. You play as Corvo, a man who is framed for the death of the empress and the kidnapping of the empress daughter, who is secretly also your daughter. I know it doesn’t specifically say that, but the game drops so many hints that if you aren’t the biological father then you are, at worst, the person Emily sees as your father. Anyway, your job is to connect with the resistance, find Emily, and enact payback so that the people that framed you pay and Emily ends up back on the throne. Each level essentially plays out as you are set to deal with a target that played some role in the misery you find yourself in.

Believe it or not, this is the first time I have played Dishonored, it always existed as one of those games that I knew everyone liked so I bought it, but then never got around to playing it (see every game on my shelf). So I will say the first thing that really struck me was just how incredibly massive and open the levels were in this game. Even with what I knew about the game, I was expecting the levels to be more or less straight paths with the Deus Ex philosophy. If you are going sneaky, here is a vent on the roof, and if you are going loud take the front door, but outside of those choices you are going to be walking through the same areas. So, when I entered my first real level and not only was it multi staged (having to load into different maps to find your target), but that there were also side quests that took you in the complete opposite direction of the target kind of blew my mind. I don’t think anyone can certainly complain about the world building and level of detail that exists in just the environmental story-telling for this game. I would stumble upon rooms or areas that were completely optional, and be able to figure out the story they were trying to tell. In fact I remember early-on finding a room the chronicled the final days of a family who caught the plague, and it was genuinely heartbreaking to read, and yet easily missed as it was room not marked as a side quest or on the path to the main hit. It really set the scene for what I expected the game to be, as I was reading every journal, letter, and document I came across so I could learn as much about this world as possible.

No Caption Provided

However, it did approach the Skyrim level of documents that I found my interest waning as it seemed every other room had multiple books to read. I quickly went from devouring every piece of in game literature, to only reading the first or last line, to finally just clicking on the item to “check it off” some imaginary list as if there was achievement for reading every document. I don’t know whether I fall in the majority or minority, but I don’t need a book of poetry or a short story told via 5 volumes to feel immersed in the world. Tell the personal stories, what “regular people” are writing down in their journals, not the stories the Dishonored equivalent of Dean Koontz is writing. I’m sure my stance doesn’t make sense, but to me the stories that pop up in multiple houses throughout the game are fluff. If this book exists in 10 different areas in the game and tells the same story, then I doubt this book is actually adding to the environmental storytelling this game is going for. There might be 5 houses on my street that all own the book “The Da Vinci Code,” but if this was a video game, we wouldn’t need to make all 5 copies of that book readable, or even a single copy readable, it doesn’t really say anything about the world outside of “people bought this book,” or “This was a popular book at the time.” Alright, that was a long side-track, but it is something that bothers me in games (Skyrim, Witcher, etc. included) because I want to be fully immersed in the game. I want to read the text you included in the game, because it might be important or might get me to appreciate a story aspect more, but I don’t want to read someone’s first draft of a short story they are working on at home.

The best level by far is one that takes place at a house party. It is the only real level that lets you solve a mystery. Sure you have to knock out guards before getting to the party or even once inside, but then you get to explore a somewhat more contained map. Trying to figure out who your target is, before making your strike. It stands out to me, for both a positive and negative way. Obviously I think its a great level that lets you kinda breathe and not feel like you have to slink from dark corner to dark corner, but on the negative side, its the only one of its kind. I found that I wanted more levels like this, and after you finish it, its back to big open world kill floors (or sneak floors), and that was a letdown. I think there is a game that exists that mixes the mystery of that level with the big open world levels better then a 9-1 split.

Anyway, I mentioned earlier, that you can play Dishonored in a multitude of different styles given the tools and spells at your potential disposal. If you want to enact revenge on every one and everything, you can go on a killing spree using guns and crossbows. You can sneak in the shadows and use your special powers to call swarms of rats to dispose of your enemies, or you can try and take the pacifist route and sneak your way through levels and only put guards to sleep when they stand in your way. The game does react to how you are going to play as well, with the world changing around you depending on how high your overall chaos level might be. The more ruthless you are and the more people you kill, the higher your chaos rating will be at the end of every level. As your accumulation of chaos grows, the world will begin changing with you. There might be more guards, rats, or infected civilians in areas, which will obviously make your route that much harder. If you approach the missions in a different light, then you might find targets more accessible, more freedom on the ground, and other benefits for being sneaky. It is a really unique style of play that I feel is signposted in the absolute worst way.

No Caption Provided

I will admit, that I played the game wrong. I know that you can’t technically play the game wrong, but I did because of an early loading screen. On one of the many loading screens there was a tidbit that said something similar to: “Less kills = Less chaos = Good ending.” Now, I don’t care what game I am playing, if the game is going to tell me straight up that I will get a good ending by playing a certain way, then you better believe I want to get the good ending. At this point, I don’t really know the full story of the game, and what twists and turns are coming, but I am going to associate a good ending with closure and presumably happiness, so yeah I am going to strive towards that. Therefore this colored my entire approach to the game, I didn’t know how many kills would tell the game to move the needle from low to medium or high chaos, so guess what I did? That’s right, refused to kill anyone, unless it was an accident (more on that later). Not only did I take the non-lethal approach on every target, but I also would only knock out guards. I didn’t know what the threshold was, so I wasn’t going to take any chances. I would have completed the whole game with no kills, except for a few knocked out enemies falling from great heights, that I didn’t know died until the stat screen at the end of the level. I was so set in my way, that I spent the game saving and loading frequently if a section went wrong and I was forced to kill a guard. I even ignored purchasing a lot of the more interesting powers, because they usually all harmed enemies. I handicapped the fun for this game because the game told me that I was going to get a bad ending and seeing as I was only going to play this game once (at this moment) it wouldn’t have set well with me if my first run through was the equivalent to an evil path.

Now don’t get me wrong, I want games to have consequences for the actions I take. I even want games to have multiple endings that take into consideration what you have done, but my issue is really how blatant I thought the game was by calling it out. In Mass Effect you know going in that you can take the good guy approach or the bad guy approach to most situations, but you don’t always know what the consequence is going to be and you certainly don’t know if it is going to handicap your ending. I can be a pretty ruthless guy, but still lead my team through the suicide mission in Mass Effect 2, my character can have nuances. When I started Witcher 3, one of the first side quests I remember was catching a drunk thief and then thinking I was going the “good” path with it, and the consequence were the guards just straight up murdering the thief. It quickly made me realize that I had to really think through my choices as to how I want to present myself. Dishonored just straight up told me, don’t kill anyone, if you want the good ending. I looked it up after I beat the game, and I still don’t fully understand if the game really only measures Chaos based on the actual targets of the levels, or if it takes guards into consideration at all.

No Caption Provided

Had the game not explicitly said what made a good ending, I probably would have still non-lethal dealt with the targets, but I would have certainly killed guards, especially if I got caught sneaking or hiding a body. I might have even ended up with the same ending, but I can tell you I would have re-loaded a lot less saves, and probably enjoyed the game more. Thinking back on how I would methodically knock out guards and hide their bodies and save after each one, just because I knew if I was caught on the following guard I could re-load and not have to start the whole section over. Can I blame the game for my mannerism and how I played the game? Yes, I can. Maybe its not 100% to fault, but for a tip to specifically speak to the type of ending you are going to get, will make some people play differently. Not that I think a lot of people are going to read this write-up about Dishonored if they have never played Dishonored, but I would certainly argue that your first playthrough should not be the sneaky playthrough. Enjoy the powers, enjoy taking out guards either by trickery or by straight up combat, but the slow methodical way certainly took me out of it.

Going back to that freedom, I was pretty entertained once I had the level 2 teleport skill (blink) and the level 2 stop time skill (Bend), about the stuff you could get up to in the game. Obviously this is a big hats off to the development team, but it was fun finding creative ways to stay on rooftops out of the line of sight of enemies, or how you could freeze time and do a whole mess of things before time re-started. It was late in the game, and there was a patrol of 3 enemies that I just couldn’t split up that I wanted to get past, knowing if I knocked out one I would be facing the wrath of the others meant I had to get creative. So, I was able to freeze time, fire three sleep darts at roughly the same time, get back into hiding, and when time resumed they all basically fell asleep at the same time. Of course, I am sure there were other routes that would have not even put these people in my path, but I picked my poison and was still able to use the tools to make things work out towards my play style.

Get used to this washed out color, because this power you will be using constantly.
    Get used to this washed out color, because this power you will be using constantly.

I did have a couple glitches and gaffs that would momentarily take me out of the game, but nothing truly game breaking. In one instance I had a guard who was on a slanted rooftop start to slide so that his feet were no longer touching solid ground, the character didn’t plummet to their death as they should, they were just hovering about 2 feet away from the edge of the building, and still operating as normal. This really messed me up because if I used a sleeping dart to knock them asleep, then they would fall to the ground and die, which as you know was something I was trying to avoid. I did have to load that part of the game several times, in order to either get past the floating guard, or shoot him before he got off the building. In another instance, when I entered a new area, the camera got stuck zoomed in and I was playing the level with a different perspective. That was easily fixed by re-loading a save before I entered that area. The weirdest thing that happened to me by far, is that I was forced to turn my 360 on its side to play the game. I have no idea why, but the game would not load if my 360 was vertical, and despite cleaning the disc it just wouldn't work. I still have no idea why, other games work when the system is vertical, it was just dishonored that refused, and yes, I checked the disc for scratches and it looked perfect to the naked eye.

With all that being said, this is certainly a game that warrants a 2nd playthrough if only to see the other side of things. After completing the game I watched a quick video that outlines some of the differences that occur based on the choices you make in the game and it was fascinating. Conversations, or scenes that I missed completely because I played the whole game through with low chaos. No spoilers, but Emily was never at risk for me in the final moments of the game, I was able to just unlock a door to retrieve her when I got to that point. Had I not watched a difference youtube video, it would have been cool to see that swap should I ever play the game again. I can confidently say that it will be awhile before I make that choice (seeing as how many games I have and how little time I have to play them), but for people who aren’t constantly playing through new games, it’s one worth revisiting. If anything it makes me more interested in playing Dishonored 2, the real game I should have been playing. Sure, I might not have fallen in love with Dishonored 1 like a lot of people did when it came out, but I am able to see a lot of the good stuff that makes the game stand out. It could very well be awhile before I get to D2, but I can finally check off this 360 game of the year vote getter from my huge backlog.

Is this the greatest game of all time?: I dont think so.

Where does it rank: I liked Dishonored, I really did, but I also know that I could have liked it more if I wasn't hamstrung by the choice to play for the good ending. You can argue that I shouldn't take that into consideration when I "rate" this game, but I would say that, the game specifically said this, not some message board i looked up ahead of time. Look, this isn't a game that was number 1 that now drops to number 20, even had I played this game with all the powers I still wouldn't have put this as a top 10 game. I currently have Dishonored ranked as the 26th Greatest Game of All Time. It sits between "Griftlands" (25th) and "Gabriel Knight: SOTF Remake" (27th). There was a lot to really like about the game, but I did tire of it towards the end, because I was just so sick of sneaking around everywhere.

Anyone looking for it: here is the link to the list and more if you are interested in following along with me (this is not a self promotion).Here. I added links on the spreadsheet for quick navigation. Now if you missed a blog of a game you want to read about, you can get to it quickly, rather than having to scroll through my previous blogs wondering when it came up.

Thanks for listening

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

The best thing I can say about Dishonored is that I wish it was an actual book. I like the world-building in theory but in execution having every story play out away from from the player and through text is a terrible way to do it. I think the gameplay is fine (for some reason, I've always leaned more towards Deus Ex but I realize that Dishonored's systems are really cool when done right). But the story left me wishing its potential had been realized in another medium.

Junkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Junkerman

Nice read as usual!

Dishonored is a game I love for its world building/setting/story more then its gameplay and it holds a higher place in my memory because of it. I had been traveling/working in the Arctic for a long while, was visiting my parents for Christmas while I picked it up, first video game I had played in ages and I stayed up late into the night over that holiday totally immersed in it. And I love a good immersive sim.

Much like yourself though I found myself at odds with how much more FUN the game was to play with all the violence and murder options available. However, mix actual morality and consequence into the equation and I cant do it. While still... decent... the pure ninja stealth gameplay was not nearly as fun as when I eventually snapped and murder spree'd my way through a mission in 4.5 minutes before taking a deep breath and reloading my unseen perfect stealth playthrough.

I will say that the mobility options, the immersive sim aspects, BLINK, all went a long way on making it funner then it could have been. But I would have liked to have seen more time devoted to non lethal options then what went into the murderers toolbox. I get that from a design perspective its leaps and bounds easier to design violence then it is to design a game without it.

I cant help but feel Dishonored's gameplay would have been better served in a Wolfenstein type setting where its who cares nazi's and you're not made to contemplate the moral or philosophical consequences of your actions.

That being said I did receive that in their next game "Prey" which is pretty much one of my favorite games of all time.

*To clarify I mean to say that I feel an easier way to make stealth gameplay more engaging is to put it into a horror/survival type setting where stealth is a tool you need to employ to conserve resources or avoid a worse fate. In Dishonored there is no tension because you know you could aggro the entire level and come out on top through a beautiful dance of violence that would be both engaging and rewarding tactically.

jeremyf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 11

I'm the type of person that had to get through the entire game with no kills or alerts... really only because I wanted the achievements for doing so. But it was something that I had a lot of fun with. That playstyle pushes the game into an emergent puzzle where you and the guards are the pieces. At one point, I had quicksaved while I was messing with a target's body the very instant two guards were entering the room. It was a tough situation to get out of unscathed, but the game gave me the tools to keep trying until I did, which felt great. That being the case, comparatively few people are going to prefer playing in that strict a manner. They way they set up the criteria for the good and bad ending is both simplistic and opaque. That inadvertently discourages players from exploring so many of the systems. I haven't played any later games so I'm curious how this was improved if at all.

TheRealTurk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On the subject of the chaos levels in the game:

I don't disagree that it's kind of sucky how heavily they generally tied stealth to low chaos. Having said that, I think the flaw was in having such a clear dichotomy where low chaos was "good" and high chaos was "bad" as opposed to just having there be different consequences, full stop.

A game with stealth mechanics like Dishonored sort of needs some sort of consequence system to f'ing up stealth and killing a bunch of people. If it doesn't, then there is no incentive to be in stealth at all, since just running and gunning is usually faster and easier.

If you want the consequences of that, you need look no further than Deathloop, which provided basically no consequences for killing people at all. As a result, it also removed any sense of tension or consequence from the game. Every single encounter in that game very quickly became trivial because you never needed to think about anything. It was just "murder everyone as fast as possible because there are no negative outcomes from killing them." It ultimately made combat super tedious as a result.

Avatar image for lobster_johnson
    lobster_johnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think you definitely made the right choice playing the first game first. Even though there are some things I like better about the first game, it would have been a disappointment playing it after some of the incredible levels in Dishonored 2.

imunbeatable80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sparky_buzzsaw: Thanks for the read, yeah the story through text found in levels is never a great way to do things, at least not if that is the main way of telling a story. I did find the core conceit of Deus Ex and Dishonored gameplay fairly similar in terms of playing things loud or quiet, but I agree that I did enjoy my time Deus Ex (new and old) more then Dishonored.

@junkerman: Thanks for the read and comment.. I agree that for stealth gameplay to work there needs to be some sort of stakes, either by making your character weaker then the people you are hiding from, or as you say a way to preserve ammo etc. And I loved the World-building of the game, but yeah I needed the game to balance the "good" powers with the "Evil" powers. Perhaps the point is that being good is it's own reward, but playing the game stealthy and not killing everyone just made it less fun.

@jeremyf: Thanks for the comment.. I definetly saw those achievements, and it made me very happy that I no longer put as much stock into achievements that I once did. I used to only allow myself to move onto a new game if I 100%d the achievements of the game I was playing. Dishonored would have certainly been a tough 100% and I probably would have disliked the game if I forced myself through it. With that said, the freedom the game allows you is great, Blink and Bend Time can get you out of a lot of trouble, but the levels are long and finding out at the end of the level that you were spotted once, or someone died you didn't know about, would have made replaying those levels rough.

@therealturk: Thanks for the read.. Yeah no argument there. I am 100% fine with good and bad endings, or that chaos changes in the game, but since the game tells you instantly that chaos is tied to killing people and that not killing people gets you the good ending. That just meant I was theoretically stuck playing every level the same way because I wanted to keep chaos and killing as low as possible.

@lobster_johnson: Yeah, sometimes its fun to "go back" and play an earlier version of a game to see how it changed, but I think games with stories that might carry over, or characters that might carry over, its just best to stomach the beginning so those hits can be more impactful in the second game or third game.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

I didn't finish reading your review, I meant to but kept getting interrupted. I mostly just want to say if you're playing through Dishonored 1 to prep for Dishonored 2's story, play the DLC. I don't know if this got mentioned but Dishonored 1's DLC ties into Dishonored 2.

bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 69

I ended up playing Dishonored going through the entire thing with no alerts/kills/usage of powers (other than blink). I did it to stack those three achievements, but then found I really enjoyed playing the game more as a puzzle game than an action game.

imunbeatable80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justin258: thanks for the comment. Yeah I didn't want to jump right into Dishonored 2 without playing the first one, but I'll have to go back and play the dlc before I start #2

imunbeatable80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bobafettjm: thanks for the read and comment.. I appreciate that the game allows people to play it that way. For me personally, I just felt like I was missing out on a lot of the fun by forcing myself to play that way in order to keep low chaos.

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is an all timer for me and while I get the frustration over the low chaos shit, I literally cannot play the game any other way. MY personal issue is that I can't bring myself to kill people because then the game just feels too easy. Which, admittedly is a design flaw to some degree but still....I happen to like meticulous stealth games so it worked out I guess? Still, enjoyable review. I hope you play the second and third. Such good games!

bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 69

@imunbeatable80: I've actually been thinking recently about going back to these games and just going full chaos. I have never done it and I think it would be fun.

imunbeatable80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bobafettjm: if I ever go back and play it.. this is what I'll do.

imunbeatable80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sethmode: I'm with you in liking stealth games, that's how I play nearly any game that gives you stealth as a real viable option. My only real main complaint is that I felt I was hampered by the low chaos, because I would hate for my first time through to get the bad ending. Obviously not everyone is like me and I wouldn't beholden them to how I play, but I wanted to explore all the systems the game offered and all the powers, but some felt off limits if I wanted that good ending.

ThePanzini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ThePanzini

Dishonored was a game I wanted to love more because its world is pretty amazing, but the low chaos no kill run which the game nudges you towards is a really boring way to play.

I imagine a lot of peoples experience would have been the same its probably why the sequel failed.

It also doesn't help the story isn't all that great and with the silent protagonist it kinda felt like you were playing a game of simon says.

imunbeatable80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thepanzini: thabks for the comment, I do wonder how many people made the low chaos run on their first playthrough, because I'm sure it made an impact about how likely you might play it again.

I enjoyed the game, but I also know if I didn't lock myself into a low chaos run, I could have had more fun with the game.

Manburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#17  Edited By Manburger

@imunbeatable80 said:

I enjoyed the game, but I also know if I didn't lock myself into a low chaos run, I could have had more fun with the game.

While I do deffo dig the games, I feel this. Dishonored 2 has ways to get into combat and still respond non-lethally, but - I think this is why Death of the Outsider might low-key be my favourite, because they did away with the Chaos system*. While some might see this as a lessening of complexity, for me it was weight off the shoulders and allowance to let loose and just play in a freeform and dynamic way, responding to each situation without worry (i.e. going hog wild). And actually use/combo different powers. (I know this is a 'me-problem' but the anxiety is real)

D2 has some truly outstanding levels, though, and is probably overall just the best.

[*there are two endings, but it comes down to a optional objective/choice that you can hunt down in the final mission, which I found to be a fine/mostly satisfying way to set it up]

ThePanzini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manburger: Dishonored 2 bombed hard its why the series is on hold, you only ever get one chance to make a first impression.

Avatar image for bladeofcreation
    BladeOfCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Great review! I love this game, and I only just played the sequel last year. I like the stealth stuff, which I treat as a puzzle to be perfected. I finished both games without killing anyone. Some of the ways that you non-lethally handle the targets in each level...well, let's just say that death might be preferable to what Corvo does to them.

I agree that the non-lethal powers are overall less fun to use, so I went back into each game and played with whichever powers I wanted. You can truly become a killing machine in these games.

If you're interested in learning more about these games, check out the NoClip videos on them.

imunbeatable80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeofcreation: thanks for the read and comment. Yeah Danny's stuff is great, so I'll uave to go back and watch the dishonored stuff now that I actually played the game. In terms of the game itself, yes, I think the non-lethal takedown of targets are worse then death in a lot of instances. And I think this was done on purpose to make the player question if by taking those routes they are really doing the right thing, but because of the chaos system it didn't matter. The non-lethal takedown could have said that someone was going to be tortured every day if their life and wish death upon themselves, but since it wouldn't have increased my chaos, i would have signed them up over and over again.

Again i think that is a failing of making the chaos system so black and white.. they could have added nuance that some non lethal takedown are actually worse for the system then just killing the target would be, but then that adds a whole new wrinkle into the system.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.