4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 4 releases and 0 DLC

She Sells Sea Shells 0

I could be wrong, but I think this might have been the VERY first video game I ever played in my life. It would have been between this and Super Mario Brothers, I guess. I can think of worse games to start off with. For a game where you play as a sixteen-year old spoiled rich girl with no feet, it's actually very entertaining, easy to master, and just challenging enough to keep you coming back for more.Now that I think about it, we need more games where you get to play as mermaids (or just merpe...

The Little Mermaid 0

The Little Mermaid is a rather simple action side-scroller.  You play Ariel, a mermaid princess, who has just given up life as a human to return to the ocean and save her undersea friends.  She sets out to defeat Ursula, an evil witch that is trying to take over the ocean, and battles all manner of marine life along the way.  One of the many games based on a Disney animated movie, this is one of the most overlooked.  The NES version was produced by Capcom of America.DescriptionTaken from the ins...