Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DmC Devil May Cry

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Jan 15, 2013

DmC Devil May Cry is a reboot of the series from developer Ninja Theory, featuring a redesigned Dante and a new take on the franchise's fiction.

Something that a lot of people are overlooking in this.

• 107 results
    Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I completely agree.  I hate the combat in Enslaved (the demo's at least) and in Heavenly Sword.  Twice they've failed to deliver satisfying combat, and that is the main thing I love about DMC (other things being Dante's personality and fun boss fights, etc).  It's always had great combat (Ok, maybe not so great in 2, but I still enjoyed 2... although I was 12 or 13).  I was initially angry about the look but I got over that and decided it could be a good plot element with his hair being half black and him smoking.  Something crazy might happen to completely change him and that might be cool... but yeah.  I really wish they gave this game to someone else :/.

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By vidiot
    @xobballox said:
    "I was initially angry about the look but I got over that and decided it could be a good plot element with his hair being half black and him smoking.  Something crazy might happen to completely change him and that might be cool... but yeah.  I really wish they gave this game to someone else :/. "

..........yeah............
    BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By BraveToaster

RIP DMC 

:(

RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vidiot said:
    " @xobballox said:
    "I was initially angry about the look but I got over that and decided it could be a good plot element with his hair being half black and him smoking.  Something crazy might happen to completely change him and that might be cool... but yeah.  I really wish they gave this game to someone else :/. "

"
    WHAT.  I don't approve of him smoking, I'm just saying I guess it could be a plot element that may turn out to be at least interesting.  I'm not sure what this picture means.
    Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Oldirtybearon

You know, the more I think about it, the more I'm subscribing to the idea that Capcom went to Ninja Theory and asked for a proof of concept demonstration. We don't know what was in that, and we don't know what Ninja Theory's idea for DmC is. What they could've shown and told Capcom could very well be groundbreaking and impressive in the context of a single player action game. 

With a track record like Ninja Theory's, one would have to assume that whatever they have in store for DmC is something Capcom is behind one hundred percent on. Otherwise they would've just done another Blue Castle.

wrathofconn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#56  Edited By wrathofconn

HERP DERP THE NEW DEVIL MAY CRY IS GOING TO PLAY LIKE HEAVENLY SWORD BECAUSE NINJA THEORY MADE THAT GAME

That's this thread. Please, shut up until you know anything at all about this game.

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#57  Edited By Icemael
    @wrathofconn said:
    " HERP DERP THE NEW DEVIL MAY CRY IS GOING TO PLAY LIKE HEAVENLY SWORD BECAUSE NINJA THEORY MADE THAT GAME That's this thread. Please, shut up until you know anything at all about this game. "
    A DEVELOPER'S BEAT 'EM UP TRACK RECORD IS NO INDICATION OF WHAT THEIR NEXT BEAT 'EM UP IS GOING TO PLAY LIKE

That's your post. Please, shut up and realize that we do know something about this game: that it's being handled by a third-rate developer.

If an amateur boxer is going to take on a champion, it's only reasonable to assume that he'll be ripped to shreds.
    SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By SeriouslyNow
    @Icemael said:
    " @wrathofconn said:
    " HERP DERP THE NEW DEVIL MAY CRY IS GOING TO PLAY LIKE HEAVENLY SWORD BECAUSE NINJA THEORY MADE THAT GAME That's this thread. Please, shut up until you know anything at all about this game. "
    A DEVELOPER'S BEAT 'EM UP TRACK RECORD IS NO INDICATION OF WHAT THEIR NEXT BEAT 'EM UP IS GOING TO PLAY LIKE

That's your post. Please, shut up and realize that we do know something about this game: that it's being handled by a third-rate developer.If an amateur boxer is going to take on a champion, it's only reasonable to assume that he'll be ripped to shreds. "
    Nice logic you have there.  Ever heard of a boxer called Cassius Clay? Yeah.... 

How about you leave logic to those who can think.  Thanks.
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Icemael
    @SeriouslyNow said:
    " @Icemael said:
    " @wrathofconn said:

That's your post. Please, shut up and realize that we do know something about this game: that it's being handled by a third-rate developer.If an amateur boxer is going to take on a champion, it's only reasonable to assume that he'll be ripped to shreds. "
    Nice logic you have there.  Ever heard of a boxer called Cassius Clay? Yeah....   How about you leave logic to those who can think.  Thanks. "
    Possibility =/= probability. Go back to elementary school and leave the reasoning to the big boys.
    ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ryanwho

There is a lot at stake in this internet fight.

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By vidiot
    @xobballox said:

" @vidiot said:

" @xobballox said:

"
    WHAT.  I don't approve of him smoking, I'm just saying I guess it could be a plot element that may turn out to be at least interesting.  I'm not sure what this picture means. "
    Hey. 
    Look. 
    Look how interested I am in him smoking. 
    Look quickly because that interest is...AW! It's already gone! DANG IT! I told you to look! Did you see it? I didn't catch it. I think you had a better look at it.

In all seriousness, the concept of him smoking sounds edgy...if this game was made...I dunno...during a time period that people though smoking was edgy. 
    Is that Triassic or Jurassic? I always get those two time periods confused. 
    SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By SeriouslyNow
    @Icemael said:
    " @SeriouslyNow said:
    " @Icemael said:
    " @wrathofconn said:

Nice logic you have there.  Ever heard of a boxer called Cassius Clay? Yeah....   How about you leave logic to those who can think.  Thanks. "
    Possibility =/= probability. Go back to elementary school and leave the reasoning to the big boys. "
    Your point of view regarding this game and Ninja Theory also applies.  ALL you know is that Ninja Theory are doing this game for Capcom.  That's the totality of your information.  You haven't played the game.  Yes, you've played one game from them previously (or purport to have) and possibly one demo of one unreleased game, neither of which are this game.  You're playing probabilities with an extremely limited set of criteria and somehow you think that makes you have an expert opinion.   It doesn't.  You certainly may have some grounds for concern, based on your limited exposure to their previous works and nobody is questioning that fact but what you lack are any sort of hard facts with regards to this specific game.

Capcom obviously feels as if they can trust Ninja Theory to develop the next DMC and they're spending more money than you will.  They're not idiots and have a track record which is indicative of their success and experience.  I'm certainly not saying that you should trust them blindly but I'm definitively saying that you can't judge the game until it's out.

Clay won against Liston in a shocking win which he predicted and nobody thought would happen.  All the odds were against him too and there were countless 'expert' opinions like yours floating about saying there was no way he'd win, let alone in the first round.   They were wrong and maybe you might be too.
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vidiot: Edginess isn't the point, the point is that with the original Dante it was a big point that he DID NOT smoke, and some people were complaining about this new Dante smoking (elsewhere on the internet).  I'm simply saying it doesn't really bother me.
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Icemael
    @SeriouslyNow said:
    " @Icemael said:
    " @SeriouslyNow said:
    " @Icemael said:
    " @wrathofconn said:

Possibility =/= probability. Go back to elementary school and leave the reasoning to the big boys. "
    Your point of view regarding this game and Ninja Theory also applies.  ALL you know is that Ninja Theory are doing this game for Capcom.  That's the totality of your information.  You haven't played the game.  Yes, you've played one game from them previously (or purport to have) and possibly one demo of one unreleased game, neither of which are this game.  You're playing probabilities with an extremely limited set of criteria and somehow you think that makes you have an expert opinion.   It doesn't.  You certainly may have some grounds for concern, based on your limited exposure to their previous works and nobody is questioning that fact but what you lack are any sort of hard facts with regards to this specific game. I'm certainly not saying that you should trust them blindly but I'm definitively saying that you can't judge the game until it's out.  Clay won against Liston in a shocking win which he predicted and nobody thought would happen.  All the odds were against him too and there were countless 'expert' opinions like yours floating about saying there was no way he'd win, let alone in the first round. They were wrong and maybe you might be too. "
    Of course I might be wrong. I might also be wrong about whether or not Gears of War 3 is going to be a great shooter, and about whether or not I'll find a bag containing a million bucks the next time I leave the house. That doesn't mean it isn't reasonable to assume that it will be, and that I won't. 

@SeriouslyNow said:
    "   Capcom obviously feels as if they can trust Ninja Theory to develop the next DMC and they're spending more money than you will.  They're not idiots and have a track record which is indicative of their success and experience. "
    Capcom's track record when it comes to Devil May Cry, Western developers and modernizations/reinventions of series only makes me more concerned.
    valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By valrog

Capcom themselves said that they are huge fans of Heavenly Sword, so that's why.

/Thread

Avatar image for oppressivestink
    OppressiveStink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By OppressiveStink

Let me start with say that DMC3 is the best of the series.

That being said, DmC4 was average at best! Half the game you play as someone who looked like Dante but wasn't Dante, then you played Dante through the same levels.  The game felt like it went through the right motions but ended up lacking any real soul.

You know why this is?  Like any company pumping out sequels, they had too much source material and too much fan wank to cater to.  DMC needed to be douched out and what a perfect way to do so is give it to a western developer. 

Hell, even  Hideki Kamiya needed to get away from DMC to make a decent game.  I'd count bayonetta several orders of magnitude better than DMC4.

What it comes down to is this: Dante's story was throw away, the game play  of DMC4 lacks any real impact or flair and it's hasn't been in the hands of the original developer for years.  Change is okay, give it a chance, it's not like it could be more average than the last one.

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By vidiot
    @xobballox said:

" @vidiot: Edginess isn't the point, the point is that with the original Dante it was a big point that he DID NOT smoke, and some people were complaining about this new Dante smoking (elsewhere on the internet).  I'm simply saying it doesn't really bother me. "

Yes my friend, I got that. :P
    The edginess factor is in tandem with the whole punk atheistic. (That is an aesthetic that feels pretty opposite to the nature of Dante, but whatever.) I was sarcastically making fun of the idea that him smoking is interesting, which to me personally: is a pretty big turn-off in general, and at least right now doesn't exactly hold the same weight that it during, let's say...another era of time. There is nothing interesting about smoking. You know what would be interesting? Seeing Dante shoot up heroin. He already has the look for it :P 

You are aware of such opinions and views, sorry for the confusion.
    Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
    deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@SuperfluousMoniker said:
    " Yeah, after playing the Enslaved demo I'm very concerned for the well being of DMC. I'll wait to see some actual gameplay before I make any assumptions though."
    Really? Sometimes I have no idea what it is people are after. Often, and especially in the case of DMC/Ninja Theory, it just seems that you can never get gamers on your side. 

Can we remember for a second that DMC2 and arguably 4 were both really, terribly shit?
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Icemael
    @OppressiveStink said:
    " Hell, even  Hideki Kamiya needed to get away from DMC to make a decent game.  I'd count bayonetta several orders of magnitude better than DMC4. "
    He only made the first Devil May Cry.
    niamahai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By niamahai
    @GetEveryone said:

" @SuperfluousMoniker said:

" Yeah, after playing the Enslaved demo I'm very concerned for the well being of DMC. I'll wait to see some actual gameplay before I make any assumptions though."
    Really? Sometimes I have no idea what it is people are after. Often, and especially in the case of DMC/Ninja Theory, it just seems that you can never get gamers on your side.  Can we remember for a second that DMC2 and arguably 4 were both really, terribly shit? "
    i only remember 4 had recycle'd boss, levels and monopoly.
    And I believe I punched the pope in that game but not as classy as AC2.

Have you guys tried the Enslaved demo yet? A lot of things they do in game kinda fits DMC:
    . Semi fixed camera perspective
    . So-so platforming (fixed jumping)
    . Animation over everything else

I'm just curious whether Ninja Theory have the capabilities to make a complex combat system, Their previous 2 titles's combat mechanics are reaaaaaally simple.
    GnaTSoL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By GnaTSoL

Ninja Theory, to my surprise, made another game before Heavenly sword..... KUNG FU CHAOS! That game was awesome! Just make the next DMC into a party game Ninja Theory. Save yourselves from inevitable taking things too seriously. I won't be with Dante looking like that. Take that phony back to Arkham. Batman's looking for him.

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By vidiot
    @niamahai said:

" @GetEveryone said:

" @SuperfluousMoniker said:

Really? Sometimes I have no idea what it is people are after. Often, and especially in the case of DMC/Ninja Theory, it just seems that you can never get gamers on your side.  Can we remember for a second that DMC2 and arguably 4 were both really, terribly shit? "
    i only remember 4 had recycle'd boss, levels and monopoly. And I believe I punched the pope in that game but not as classy as AC2.  Have you guys tried the Enslaved demo yet? A lot of things they do in game kinda fits DMC: . Semi fixed camera perspective . So-so platforming (fixed jumping) . Animation over everything else  I'm just curious whether Ninja Theory have the capabilities to make a complex combat system, Their previous 2 titles's combat mechanics are reaaaaaally simple. "
    Indeed, but it's that last bit you acknowledged and wrote right there that is questionable. Based upon their previous two titles Ninja Theory loves their production values, I'll give them that. I also liked a bunch from the Enslaved Demo, although other segments of the game that have been shown publicly range alright to ehhhh. 

But they have not shown an understanding of technical combat mechanics, unless this is the game that they decide to delve into that, which as for the hardcore audience is concerned outside of the dreadful character look: It will have to be. Unless that's something they feel needs "rebooting". :/ Which brings up the initial question of why Ninja Theory was scouted for this project in the first place. I can agree that the DMC series can use better level design in the platforming department, but the main focus of DMC's design, as it has always been: Is it's combat. 

One thing we can all agree on: Ninja Theory has a lot of work to do -_-
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vidiot: Sorry for all that confusion last night, I was very tired.  Anyways, yeah, the smoking thing is pretty dumb and heroin would indeed be better :P.  He could shoot up while driving through New York like Mickey Rourke in Bullet.  I think it's possible that since they are rebooting the franchise, something happens in the story to turn his life around from being a punk-ass troublemaker to a less punk-ass demon slayer for hire.  (His mom dies of a drug overdose or lung cancer or some shit, and he straightens his life up or something, I don't know)
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OppressiveStink: Story wise I'm sure it could be better.  The thing we're all (mostly anyways) worried about is the combat.  4's story and rehash of levels may not be the best thing to ever happen to the DMC series, but the combat was still just flat out fucking fantastic.
    Avatar image for oppressivestink
    OppressiveStink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By OppressiveStink
    @xobballox:   I felt that it was a bit stagnant, esepcially after playing Bayonetta.  Hell, all I really want from this game is for Ninja Theory to give Dante's moves more oomph.  

I liken it to those wire-fu movies like Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.  It looks pretty, but the blows lack the impact of the punches Tony Jaa throws in Ong-Bak.   Hell, I'd be happy if they'd make ebony and ivory more of a weapon and less of something that pads combos.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#76  Edited By LiquidPrince

Heavenly Sword was great, Enslaved looks okay, but this new DMC just doesn't look cool.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By hatking

Devil May Cry sure has a strong following considering every other game in the series is pretty awful.
    Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#78  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
    @HatKing said:
    " Devil May Cry sure has a strong following considering every other game in the series is pretty awful. "
    2 was the only awful game.  4 was good not great because it was getting stale and reused a lot of stuff.
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OppressiveStink: I can see where you're coming from, but I love the type of combat DMC has.
    ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ryanwho
    @valrog said:
    " Capcom themselves said that they are huge fans of Heavenly Sword, so that's why.  /Thread "
    Cus Capcom makes such great judgement calls lately? Oh wait, they've been on a streak of mediocrity because most of their talent left.
    Avatar image for deactivated-57aaaa9329732
    deactivated-57aaaa9329732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The demo for Enslaved was pretty fun. It set to rest a few of my concerns.  
    Ninja Theory seems to be improving as a developer from their days as Just Add Monsters. 

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By ryanwho
    @HatKing said:
    " Devil May Cry sure has a strong following considering every other game in the series is pretty awful. "
    But in fitting with the pattern, the next game should be great. Ninja Theory can make DMC6.
    valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By valrog
    @ryanwho said:
    " @valrog said:
    " Capcom themselves said that they are huge fans of Heavenly Sword, so that's why.  /Thread "
    Cus Capcom makes such great judgement calls lately? Oh wait, they've been on a streak of mediocrity because most of their talent left. "
    That's not relevant. They own the IP, they make the calls.
    ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By ryanwho
    @valrog said:
    " @ryanwho said:
    " @valrog said:
    Cus Capcom makes such great judgement calls lately? Oh wait, they've been on a streak of mediocrity because most of their talent left. "
    That's not relevant. They own the IP, they make the calls. "
    So you're just stating the obvious as if that shuts down the discussion. Really the publisher makes the calls? What a revelation! I guess we're wasting time complaining.
    Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#86  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
    @ryanwho said:
    " @valrog said:
    " @ryanwho said:
    " @valrog said:
    So you're just stating the obvious as if that shuts down the discussion. Really the publisher makes the calls? What a revelation! I guess we're wasting time complaining. "
    The OP asked why Capcom chose this team.  Valrog answered it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryanwho said:
    " @valrog said:
    " @ryanwho said:
    " @valrog said:
    So you're just stating the obvious as if that shuts down the discussion. Really the publisher makes the calls? What a revelation! I guess we're wasting time complaining. "
    There is more wisdom in that statement than you know. 
    carlthenimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#88  Edited By carlthenimrod

Chair Entertainment made Undertow before they made Shadow Complex. From Software made Armored Core: For Answer before they made Demon's Souls. 

In other words, it's silly to condemn a developer after a single game which wasn't all that bad. Especially considering how much trouble the PS3 was to develop for in the beginning.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By valrog
    @ryanwho said:
    " @valrog said:
    " @ryanwho said:
    " @valrog said:
    If it's so obvious, then why is there a thread about it?
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#90  Edited By Hailinel
    @carlthenimrod said:

" Chair Entertainment made Undertow before they made Shadow Complex. From Software made Armored Core: For Answer before they made Demon's Souls.   In other words, it's silly to condemn a developer after a single game which wasn't all that bad. Especially considering how much trouble the PS3 was to develop for in the beginning. "

From Software has a much larger catalog of games they developed than just Armored Core:  For Answer and Demon's Souls.

Also, Chair isn't a comparable example either.  Shadow Complex was their own project.  No one came to them and said, hey, we want you to make this game for us.  It was their own project to sink or swim on.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carlthenimrod said:
    " Chair Entertainment made Undertow before they made Shadow Complex. From Software made Armored Core: For Answer before they made Demon's Souls.   In other words, it's silly to condemn a developer after a single game which wasn't all that bad. Especially considering how much trouble the PS3 was to develop for in the beginning. "
    From Software is a bad comparison. They've been around since the original Playstation days and all of their games are hit or miss.  
    Enchanted Arms? King's Field? Ninja Blade? 
    SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By SlightConfuse

Capcom is trying to inject new blood into an old franchise. trying to make it appeal broader. Nintendo did the same thing with metrid

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By ryanwho
    @valrog said:
    " @ryanwho said:
    " @valrog said:
    " @ryanwho said:
    " @valrog said:
    If it's so obvious, then why is there a thread about it? "
    Its not clear why Capcom keeps making bad choices with people to work with.
    ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By ryanwho
    @slightconfuse said:
    " Capcom is trying to inject new blood into an old franchise. trying to make it appeal broader. Nintendo did the same thing with metrid "
    Perfect example as to how this could break bad.
    carlthenimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#95  Edited By carlthenimrod

@odintal said:

" From Software is a bad comparison. They've been around since the original Playstation days and all of their games are hit or miss.  Enchanted Arms? King's Field? Ninja Blade?  "

@Hailinel said:

" From Software has a much larger catalog of games they developed than just Armored Core:  For Answer and Demon's Souls. "

Yea, I know they made other games. That's not the point. The point is a developer can come back from a bad game and make a good game. So why condemn a game based on a developer's past efforts? Heavenly Sword wasn't all that bad anyways.
    ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By ryanwho
    @carlthenimrod: Its only bad when you compare it to Devil May Cry. Or God of War (which it had way more in common with). People don't want a DMC that  "plays" like God of War. Press x repeatedly and do a QTE, win. No thanks.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Hailinel
    @ryanwho said:
    " @slightconfuse said:
    " Capcom is trying to inject new blood into an old franchise. trying to make it appeal broader. Nintendo did the same thing with metrid "
    Perfect example as to how this could break bad. "
    Don't start that shit in this thread.  I mean really, did trolling the Other M forum get tiresome for you?
    ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By ryanwho
    @Hailinel: No, making about 10 posts in a thread and ignoring your rampaging ignorance didn't leave me winded. Yes, if I bothered to read your shit it would have tired me out, kind of like how you shat on a game you never even played in this very thread for a couple pages. You so lack self awareness that it's always kind of a chore having a discussion with you. You're alowed to troll shit, and other people aren't allowed to have opinions on games they actually played. One day maybe you'll grow out of this Kieth Olberman style "I'm petty and self rightious at the same time, good day to you sir stupidhead" phase but until then, maybe you can gain the willpower to ignore me like you said you would instead of trying to start a new fight every time I continue to not care for Other M. Is that possible at all?
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Hailinel
    @ryanwho said:
    " @Hailinel: No, making about 10 posts in a thread and ignoring your rampaging ignorance didn't leave me winded. Yes, if I bothered to read your shit it would have tired me out, kind of like how you shat on a game you never even played in this very thread for a couple pages. You so lack self awareness that it's always kind of a chore having a discussion with you. You're alowed to troll shit, and other people aren't allowed to have opinions on games they actually played. One day maybe you'll grow out of this Kieth Olberman style "I'm petty and self rightious at the same time, good day to you sir stupidhead" phase but until then, maybe you can gain the willpower to ignore me like you said you would instead of trying to start a new fight every time I continue to not care for Other M. Is that possible at all? "
    Ooh.  Petty.
    ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By ryanwho

So its not possible then. Well then, you keep fuming on that like a child, I'll be moving along.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.