Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EarthBound

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Aug 27, 1994

A 1994 role-playing game starring a young boy named Ness on his quest to save the world. The game and its quirky humor have garnered a dedicated cult following among RPG fans.

Is the Sword of Kings really worth it??

deepfry55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By deepfry55

So long story short?? Is it worth the grind. I've been trying to get for at total about 6 hours with reloading saves to not hit the max level cap. But in your guys opinions does it help out?. I have gotten in all my other playthroughs but this one i'm finding the grind to long.

Umbreon0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Umbreon0

Yes and no. If you want to complete the game 100% perfection, it is a must have. If you're a diehard fan, it's worth it. If you just want a quick playthrough to reach the end and beat Giygas, by all means skip it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.