The Eets: Hunger. It's emotional. wiki last edited by NeoJedi_Knight on 03/28/14 07:47PM
View full history
Eets: Hunger. It's emotional is a 2D puzzle game that has similarities to Lemmings, where the player guides a character through an on-screen puzzle. The aim of Eets is to collect puzzle pieces. In order to do this, the player must place numerous items in Eets path to get him to his destination and guide him through a series of platforms. The game features over 100 levels, with additional packs available to download on the official Eets website, which are made by both fans and developers.
Eets was originally released for Microsoft Windows in 2006 but was later available for Mac OS X in 2010. Both versions are available on Steam. The game was released on the Xbox 360, Xbox Live Arcade in 2007, under the different title Eets: Chowdown.
In Eets the player must guide the character through a series of platforms in order to collect puzzle pieces. To do this the player must place items in the characters path to help him. The character's mood changes also reflect on gameplay;
- if Eets is angry or cross he can then jump across larger chasms
- if Eets is scared then he will refuse to jump.
- The characters mood can be changed in different ways such as making Eets angry by hitting him with chocolate chips from a chocolate cloud.
- There are different types of items available that cause Eets to react in different ways:
- Explosive mushrooms will fire the character in an arc.
- Whales will suck objects in, before shooting them out of their spouts.
- Gravity Pills will allow the character to walk upside down.
Steam (Microsoft Windows and Mac)
This is the original game made available in 2007 and 2010 respectively that is available to download digitally on Steam.
Xbox Live Arcade
This version, released in 2007, was named Eets: Chowdown. It includes 120 new levels and another action game named Eets: Marsho Madness. While the gameplay for Chowdown is the same as the previously released versions, Marsho Madness requires reflex button pressing combinations that protect Eets from a horde of Marshmellow creatures. Accuracy gains combo points, multipliers and splash damage, which increase the players score. Rewards for gameplay include achievements, unlockable gamer pictures and leaderboard postings.
PC System Requirements
- Minimum: Pentium III - 500 or equivalent CPU
- 128MB of System Ram,
- 32MB Video Card,
- DirectX 8.1 or higher,
- Win 98/ ME/ 2000/ XP/ Vista
Mac System Requirements
- OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3 or later.
- Processor: Intek Core Duo 1.66GHz+
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Graphics: 64MB of video memory, 16-bit or 32-bit colour quality.
- Hard Drive: 50+MB free hard drive space
- Sound: Standard Audio