Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EVE Online

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released May 06, 2003

EVE Online is a loosely structured science fiction MMORPG published by CCP Games in which players take on the role of a spaceship pilot exploring a colonized galaxy.

Just got into Eve Online

Avatar image for alwaysbebombing
    alwaysbebombing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By alwaysbebombing

After all the talk about Eve, what with the trip to Iceland, Dust 415 and everything else. I decided to sign up. So I wanted to ask you duders, what's a good way to get into the game? I've finished the main tutorial and joined the business-y track in the race with the democracy.

Will the rest of the tabs, (like the trading network and stocks) open up as I progress in the game? Or is it up to me to learn it all.

ranger29860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ranger29860

The "tabs" are just there as guides. You have to skill up in the direction you want to go. If your day trader type of career just look up the market skills that are under trade to get you started. But I would definitely do two things if you want to trade and produce, 1. Get the hell away from Jita, you will never be able to sell stuff there or produce since it is so crowded and 2. Do the sisters of eve epic story questline for a good bit of start up money while you wait for production to finish.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Subjugation

@alwaysbebombing: Check out the community corporation thread here. Drop your name in there, join the "giantbombing" channel in game to speak with all of the duders playing who are more than willing to help and answer questions, and maybe even apply to Kite Co. Space Trucking proper if you feel like it is right for you.

Loading Video...
    Loading Video...

Avatar image for alwaysbebombing
    alwaysbebombing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.