Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

Need help with achievements?

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Vinchenzo

Not sure if anybody is requiring a guide for the achievements, and if so I can probably make one. My Dead Space guide has seem to caught on. I just got the full 1000/1000 today so I can probably provide tips on what you are looking for. Or feel free to ask about an achievement here and I'll answer it.

Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
    MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

I don't know how to get the five people drunk. I think that's all, at least so far. But a guide couldn't hurt. We need guides anyway.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vinchenzo
    MasterOfPenguins_Zell said:
    "I don't know how to get the five people drunk. I think that's all, at least so far. But a guide couldn't hurt. We need guides anyway."
    You just buy 5 things of beer from the bartender and "Gift" them to 5 different people. Pretty simple but I was having some trouble trying to get it for my friend. I was Good when I did the achievement, so maybe the fact that people like you makes them easier to convince consuming something from a stranger.
    gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#4  Edited By gla55jAw

how do you get that bedroom party achievement, i cant figure it out

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vinchenzo
    gla55jAw said:
    "how do you get that bedroom party achievement, i cant figure it out"
    Basically just sleep with 2 other people. Again, easier as Good alignment since people like you. I found that a somewhat large woman named Natalie and the pie vendor Paddy were both always happy to sleep with me (mind you my character is a female). Just use the "Come Hither" expression and if they say sure, then throw them on follow. Get one more and run to a bed and do your business. Both characters can be found in Bowerstone Market.
    Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Player1

Make a guide man. Theres always someone that needs help! 

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vinchenzo
    Player1 said:
    "Make a guide man. Theres always someone that needs help! "
    Making it now. Keep on the look-out.
    8xBiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By 8xBiT

I have completed the game and now looking for the completist achievement, i had not gotten all of the dog tricks before i had completed the game

*****SPOILERS*****

I had chosen the "save everyone" fate at the end and now do not have a dog, can i still get the tricks from the books?
    Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vinchenzo
    8xBiT said:
    "I have completed the game and now looking for the completist achievement, i had not gotten all of the dog tricks before i had completed the game
    *****SPOILERS*****

I had chosen the "save everyone" fate at the end and now do not have a dog, can i still get the tricks from the books?
    "
    Seeing as you need to be near the dog when you read the book, or read the book then go near the dog, to get the expressions I would assume it is not possible. My recommendation is to find a friend also going for it, and be in their game when they complete the requirements to the achievement so that you unlock it too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.