Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

Theresa and Kreia

alexl86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By alexl86

Anyone else notice how similar Theresa and Kreia from KOTOR2 are? They're both morally ambiguous characters, who take on a mentor role of the main character, who only really care about the big picture, how your actions affect the world around you through simple gestures. That in itself wouldn't have stuck out to me as much if they didn't look and talk the same way. I had to look in the back of both manuals to make sure they weren't voiced by the same actor. They both have the same clothing(the colors and details are a little different, but they're both wearing hooded robes) and their eyes don't have pupils. If that wasn't enough, they even have similar powers in the game, they communicate telepathically with the hero(or Jedi in KOTOR) and they tell the hero about the future. The source of their powers are a little difference, but then again, the force isn't really much more than magic anyway.

Anyone else have an opinion?

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By atejas

Wait, your sister is like Kreia?
    That's it, I'm sold. I need this game.

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By suneku

I saw the similarities, the way they talk and dress do seem alike.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4  Edited By kush

It was honestly the first thing I thought of...it's probably intentional.

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By keyhunter

I think they used the same voice actor too. Also it seems that she is the main characters sister from the original Fable, and the story of this game was rather cliffhanger like. Anyone else predict an expansion that allows us to head to the snowy realm of the black people with the other 3 heroes?

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pause422

Yeah I immediately noticed the similarities of the two, it was likely intentional as just by looking at things from grave stones to paying attention to characters you meet and quests, you can see a ton of nods to different things from movies/tv shows to other games..so far I recognized nods to Buffy, Sam and Max, and Evil Dead off the top of my head.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.