Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

Why does everybody have to crowd around you?

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By Jedted

I know your supposed to be a hero and everything but it really gets annoying when your trying to woo a paticular villiager and all these other people approch you.  They even come into your private house, if your caught trespassing on private property you get in trouble so why doesn't that apply to them? 
    Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Claude

Yip, one of the flaws. Hell, I just wanted to have sex with my wife and everybody was there. After we were done, some disappeared, but shit, some privacy would have been nice.

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By flaminghobo
    @Claude said:
    " Yip, one of the flaws. Hell, I just wanted to have sex with my wife and everybody was there. After we were done, some disappeared, but shit, some privacy would have been nice. "
    I didn't mind, I just had sex with them all.
    killdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By killdave

Kill them next time they trespass on your land.
    They will not come back, obviously.

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By Jedted
    @killdave said:
    "Kill them next time they trespass on your land. They will not come back, obviously. "

I've thought about doing that a couple of times.  I acctually ended up killng some gay dude cause he kept wanting to marry me(i don't swing that way), now everybody keeps getting on my case cause i murdered someone. 

Still a fun game despite that little annoyance.  Can't wait to see what they do in Fable 3! 
    MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I know. That really annoyed me. I would shout at the screen constantly "WHY ARE YOU FUCKING FOLLOWING ME!!!!! I KNOW I'M THE FUCKING HERO, BUT CAN'T I HAVE SOME PRIVACY!!!! YOU WANT AN AUTOGRAPH???? I'LL GIVE YOU A FUCKING AUTOGRAPH!!!!!" At this point I attack the villagers, they run away, and they no longer bug me.

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Seedofpower

Meh, I found it kinda funny. When I had enough villagers I would scare them all off with some lighting! lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.