Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

Albino Radiscorpions

JamesF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By JamesF

I fucking hate these things! They're strong as all hell, and even with Fawks they're hard to kill. Plus they freak me out due to my fear of spiders. I just hate the way they walk... 

I think these were brought in with Broken Steel for 20+ level players? Can anyone confirm this?

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By hatking

Yeah they were.  Also I agree they are terrible.  I have the guass rifle and the alien repair crap so now I can kill them with a little less trouble.  Still a pain in the ass though...they don't like Dogmeat or any of his puppies. :(
    rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By rjayb89

If you have any bottlecap mines, you can place two in front of you then lure it into them.  That should take care of that pesky bugger.  If not, then frag mines.  If not, well keep shooting it. 

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By mikemcn

I hate the normal ones, those must be nasty. And ya, Bethesda did a great job of giving them that creepy crawly sound bugs make while moving.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I never saw an albino radscorpion, but that sounds awesome. I like the giant ones. Those things are ferocious and pretty terrifying. Difficult to kill. While I hate wasting bottlecap mines, they're quite effective against them and it's easy to get the radscorpions to walk right into them.

osmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By osmiles

I find they die pretty quickly with a couple of shots from the backwater rifle from the point lookout dlc.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

I don't find them too bad specially when the dartgun which makes them super slow, other then that the only thing that pisses me off about them is the fact they are glitched to hell, I've seen them as early as lvl 5 *infact all the new monsters introduced in the broken steel are glitched in this way i met my first revenant ghoul or whatever its called at lvl 3.....surfice to say it destroyed me.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By RHCPfan24

The Albino Radscorpions are vicious bugs but I do find them a welcome challenge. I am now at Level 30 with 100 on Big Guns, Small Guns and Energy Weapons so it is not hard to take them down now. I usually just use either a bunch of shots from the Gauss Rifle or A3-21 Plasma Rifle, maybe the Alien Blaster, a Nuka Grenade, or, if I am feeling dangerous, a single Mini Nuke from the Fat Man. Fawkes is also a big help as he drains down most of the creature's health by the time I reach it.

Metroid545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Metroid545
    @JamesF said:
    " I fucking hate these things! They're strong as all hell, and even with Fawks they're hard to kill. Plus they freak me out due to my fear of spiders. I just hate the way they walk...  I think these were brought in with Broken Steel for 20+ level players? Can anyone confirm this? "
    confirmed they will start to appear when you download broken steel
    Brockly46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Brockly46

No Caption Provided
    Giant Spida, run fo yo life
    droop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By droop

Yeah, on my game one of them killed Red on that Big Trouble in Big Town quest or whatever its called.

:(

and333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By and333
    @Brockly46: Ahhh!....don't do that....I gotta go lie down!
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By natetodamax

They came with Broken Steel. I hated fighting them because they have way to much health. It just doesn't make sense.

HAMMERCLAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HAMMERCLAW

I don't like giant radscorpions, period, especially when I turn around and find myself looking UP into ones face, close up. But, oh God, giant spiders would have been worse.
    FalconCritical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FalconCritical

The albino radscorpions are something like 80% of the HP and power of a SM Behemoth, and given that they can just spawn anywhere that makes them troublesome if you're not up to level 30 yet.  I'm not sure what level they start spawning but they're certainly nasty customers.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.