Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

Basic questions HELP!!

Belonpopo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Belonpopo

ALright I am Kind of new to Fallout 3 and I have a few questions. Does good karma effect you more that bad karma? ive found almost every place that matters except for Paradise Falls and the Junkyard. Do you reccommed piling large amounts of skill points into one skill like small guns, lockpick, sneak and melle weapons like I did. Last one what are the basic perks i should get right now i have bloody mess, daddys boy, and gun nut. Anybody have a map that is printer friendly unlike all the maps i find which or over detailed or to big.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By eroticfishcake

I find that bad karma nets you more items through interactions with evil characters and killing and looting of people's corpses. Having good karma means people like you more and they might even give you items. Only pile skill points into skills that you use a lot but note that later on in the game, enemies get a lot tougher so putting some into big guns would help. As for the map, I wouldn't know where to find one now. Sorry.

Vitefish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Vitefish

1. Both Good and bad karma affect you. I'd say go good because you get the best companion in any game ever.
    2. Get small guns up to one hundred as quickly as you can. Also lockpick.
    3. Intense Training, Sniper, Strong Back, Toughness, Finesse, Better Criticals, and Grim Reaper's Sprint.
    4. No I do not.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By VisariLoyalist

Hmmm.... well good karma and bad are more of a personal choice and you can do most quests either way and overall neither is more or less rewarding. As for skills, first of all you should decide what your main weapon type will be whether it's melee, energy weapons, small guns, big guns. You should then put a lot of Special points into whichever will benefit that weapon most from the get go and stock up on that skill as you level. This way you can usually play the game on hard or very hard without a problem. Perks are weird cause it depends on what stats you have, just go with your gut on those.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.