Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

best part of the game?,SPOILERS, only read if you beat fallout 3

Avatar image for gingertastic_10
    gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By gingertastic_10

near the end, you find out that president eden is a robot, i think that is a really powerful moment, cause i really dont think anyone say that coming, and i know fallout 3 has a lot of "holy shit" moments, that has to be my favorite moment in the whole game, whats yours?

TheGodPoet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheGodPoet

If we're talking story moments then....

My favorite was when I found out "HOLY SHIT I'm not from the Vault." Either that or the beginning when the guards tried to kill me and they help me hit 4 home runs.

inkeiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By inkeiren

My favorite would have to be getting out of the vault. My heart was really pounding. I kept trying to disable the guards by shooting their legs and running, but I eventually had to kill them or I would have died from their attacks. It all felt so--real.

Edit: I loved the part where you were put in the black and white virtual reality simulator. That was great.

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By Icemael

My favorite moment was probably when I first found Oasis, but the game is full of awesome moments, both scripted and nonscripted.

Avatar image for gingertastic_10
    gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By gingertastic_10
    inkeiren said:
    "My favorite would have to be getting out of the vault. My heart was really pounding. I kept trying to disable the guards by shooting their legs and running, but I eventually had to kill them or I would have died from their attacks. It all felt so--real.Edit: I loved the part where you were put in the black and white virtual reality simulator. That was great."
    tranquility lane is kind of a dark part of the game i think, you think its going to be a simple simulator, but it turns out there is some thing messed going on there........great stuff, yet i thought it should have been a side quest, the only thing that is there really is your dad, other then that it should have not been on the main quest
    bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By bwooduhs

Tranquility lane was awesome.

teptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By teptom

Favorite part  had to the Declaration of Independence mission. The robot at the end was great.

I also liked finding Lincoln's Repeater. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.