Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

Location of 'The Family' ? (spoiler)

sado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sado

I was wondering if anyone has found out where the family is located. I've looked everywhere I can possibly look including the places they mentioned but cannot find them at all. Any idea where I might find them?

lamegame621

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By lamegame621

they are in fact in the Meresti Trainyard. You can get there underground by going into Northwest Seneca Station, going into the little ghoul lair (ghoul druggies) and there is a room to the right with spilled radiation. Quickly open the hatch on the ground and you'll be on your way towards meeting the family.

P.S. Northwest Seneca Station is a location that the Arefu guy gives you...so it'll be marked on your map. Cheers.

Edit: this was from another one of my posts.

sado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sado

Ahh, I looked in there and didnt get close to the radiation. Guess I never saw it.

thx

fresh2deafbill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By fresh2deafbill

i'm there but i don't see anything

lamegame621

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lamegame621

in the room with the spilled barrels of radiation, there is a little  hatch in the fround right in front of the green gooey waste.

ArmyofJuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By ArmyofJuan

i'v been sitting in this trainyard waiting for these people to show up and they don't come at all. did i do something wrong or is there some sort of glitch thats not causing them to come

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#7  Edited By Vinchenzo
    ArmyofJuan said:
    "i'v been sitting in this trainyard waiting for these people to show up and they don't come at all. did i do something wrong or is there some sort of glitch thats not causing them to come"
    They are there, chances are you are not in the right place. Just keep exploring.
    ArmyofJuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By ArmyofJuan

it's the train yard you come to when you go through the service tunnel from the train station correct?

Warfare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Warfare
    ArmyofJuan said:
    "it's the train yard you come to when you go through the service tunnel from the train station correct?"
    Yes.
    Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By Demilich
    lamegame621 said:
    "they are in fact in the Meresti Trainyard. You can get there underground by going into Northwest Seneca Station, going into the little ghoul lair (ghoul druggies) and there is a room to the right with spilled radiation. Quickly open the hatch on the ground and you'll be on your way towards meeting the family.

P.S. Northwest Seneca Station is a location that the Arefu guy gives you...so it'll be marked on your map. Cheers.

Edit: this was from another one of my posts."
    Damn, I was down there looking and ran out of that room as soon as I starting getting radiation. It looked like a closet or something to me.
    mrhankey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#11  Edited By mrhankey

ok, i'm at the train yard and i've been doing a little bit of exploring and haven't found them, should they be there during the day or night, i know the guy said something tot he effect of they travel at night, so i'm not sure.

mrhankey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mrhankey

anyone please, a bit more specific with this one

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By jakob187

Once you start going through the trainyard, you'll know you are getting close from all the traps you start springing.  You'll find a dood guarding a passageway named Robert, and then you'll meet the Family.

Man, it was easily one of the most unsettling experiences I've felt in multimedia since the scene with Idi Amin's wife in Last King of Scotland.  I won't lie.  I cried my eyes out for about 30 minutes after that movie was done.  I don't even know why, that's the fucked up part.
    mrhankey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mrhankey

Ok then, i think that may help, but i already killed robert...i think. Anyways, The Last King of Scotland is one of the greatest/ and most depressing movies ever made.

Avatar image for killer_meatballs
    killer_meatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By killer_meatballs
    lamegame621 said:
    "they are in fact in the Meresti Trainyard. You can get there underground by going into Northwest Seneca Station, going into the little ghoul lair (ghoul druggies) and there is a room to the right with spilled radiation. Quickly open the hatch on the ground and you'll be on your way towards meeting the family.

Edit: this was from another one of my posts."
    Cool, thanks.  I had know idea.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.