Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 4

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 10, 2015

The Fallout series continues in a post-apocalyptic Boston, Massachusetts.

How interested are you in Fallout 4?

• 112 results
    paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How interested are you in Fallout 4? (619 votes)

1. I have zero interest in this title and don't think I will ever play it. 4%
    2. I don't see myself playing this, although may give it a shot based on reception or sale discounts. 6%
    3. Still 50-50 on it. Going to wait for reception/reviews and may wait for sale 13%
    4. I do plan to get it around release, but may change if something drastic happens. 27%
    5. This will be a Day One purchase/I have this preordered. I am on the Hype Tram. 50%

Hello, with the impending release of Fallout 4 I wanted to try and gauge the interest of duders in it. I imagine a lot of people are looking forward to it, but I also see lots of posts where people have other games already locked in as their GOTY. So on a scale of 1-5, how interested are you in Fallout 4?

Elsewhere, the hype tram is real:

No Caption Provided

• 
    Avatar image for giantlizardking
    GiantLizardKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty stoked because it's a current gen fallout and Bethesda has a flawless track record, for me at least. I've loved all the major games they have put out in the last 10 years. I haven't followed any of the coverage so hopefully it's all a pleasant surprise.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
    deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

5, I guess. I'm actually not as excited about it as I thought I'd be, despite 3 and New Vegas being two of my favorite games of all time. I'm sure once Amazon ships my pre-order the hype is just going to skyrocket lol.

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#103  Edited By mikemcn

Really excited, but don't have the PC for it =( so i'll be waiting.

Christoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

2015 has been the year for long ass games and I'm not sure I'm eager to jump into another one of those. But I will probably get play it in a couple of months if it's recieved well by people I trust.

jaqen_hghar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

Pretty much a 5.
    I'm one of those huge fans who actually also liked the transition to 3D. Sure, it's different. In some ways worse. But in some ways it's better.
    Bummed I didn't get the Pip-Boy edition though. I see people who get one 3D printed, which isn't as easy to do here in Norway as there aren't that many places you could do such a thing.
    Anyway, I'm sitting firmly on the hype tram!

Giantstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

After Fury Road, a postapocalyptic game without vehicles just seems like an incredibly lame conceit to me

Then again, maybe there are actually cars in this Fallout and I haven't noticed yet. Haven't been following it very closely, I was kinda turned off by New Vegas and haven't cared much for the brand since

KirkyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I bought the Pip-Boy. I'm on a hype crusade.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

I am responsible for the Wiki here on Giant Bomb, and I have already been writing an outline for a Giant Bomb Guide (in case anybody else wants to join the crazy party).

Fallout 4 is serious business to me.

Avatar image for little_socrates
    Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

I voted four because I don't pre-order games, but it's as close to a Day One as it can be otherwise. I'm waiting to find out what the deal with the review embargo's lift will be, and I wanna know whether or not the PS4 version is comparable. (Not because I'm worried by comparison to Skyrim on PS3, just because I could buy it on PC and end up a little playing less of it than I would on a TV.)

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
    ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still going to play it when it comes.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Though I enjoyed Fallout 3 and New Vegas, I never much cared for how "open" they felt. I could never really immerse myself in their worlds like I could in Skyrim, which I found to be a much more dense game in terms of the environment. There was simply much more to navigate around and investigate in the open world of Skyrim. Fallout 4 looks as if it might be an improvement in this regard, so I am very curious how it turns out.

Scrawnto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a pretty big fan of Bethesda RPGs and a huge fan of Fallout, so I am really hyped for this. I've always had good luck with and high tolerance for bugs in these sorts of games, so I'm not too worried about playing it at launch.

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First game I've pre-ordered since Bloodborne...I love Bethesda RPGs so once November 10 hits, that's going to be ballgame. Can't wait!

Monty_vaca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

I liked New Vegas way more than Fallout 3, so cautiously interested. Bethesda's story telling and world design is super hit and miss with me. I recognize the technical achievement that goes into them, but a lot of the hooks they use to keep you playing fall flat with me after 10 or 15 hours. I hope they paid attention to what Obsidian got right with New Vegas: the characters, factions and world design were just stellar, for the most part.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.