So Far Cry 2 does almost everything perfectly. Everything apart from the gameplay...
- Weapons are horrendously underpowered, very clunky and just plain boring to use.
- Respawning enemies that are hell bent on killing you (for no reason as of yet)
- Guns that jam... Who the hell thought that was a good idea?
- The fire mechanics which look good but arnt very. They should really have expanded way further with it.
- Enemies are dumb and have some sort of bullet proof skin...
How could the developers spend so long creating this amazing world, then make it such a joyless place to be?