The F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point wiki last edited by FlyBikes06 on 04/19/14 03:19PM
View full history
F.E.A.R. Exctraction point is not considered to be canon for the F.E.A.R. universe. It continues the story exactly where the first game left off. As the name tells, the ultimate goal in the game is get to an extraction point, but there are new enemies and new weapons on the way.
The game includes a new invisible enemy that is only seen by the shadow it casts across the floor and the glowing eyes. Along with this horror creature there is a much larger mechanized unit that takes serious damage before exploding in sparks. This unit is also capable of destroying the environment. The expansion has a few new weapons including the chain gun that deploys a lot of damage to the target area. Also a laser weapon for dismembering replicas. There are also small deployable sentry guns that can be used to defend areas against replica soldiers.
Interval 1 - Contamination
Interval 2 - Flight
Interval 3 - Descent
Interval 4 - Malice
Interval 05 - Extraction Point
Interval 06 - Epilogue
PC System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, x64 or 2000 with the latest Service Pack installed.
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (August edition) or higher.
- CPU (Processor): Intel Pentium 4 1.7GHz or equivalent processor.
- RAM: 512MB or more.
- GPU (Graphics Card): 64MB Nvidia GeForce 4 Ti or ATI Radeon 9000 video card.
- Monitor: Monitor that can display in 4:3 aspect ratio.
- HDD (Hard Drive): 5.0GB free Hard Drive space for installation and additional HDD space for a swap file and saved game files.
- Sound Card: 16-bit DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card with support for EAX 2.0.
Recommended System Requirements
- CPU (Processor): Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz or equivalent processor.
- RAM: 1GB.
- GPU (Graphics Card): A GeForce 6600 or 256MB Radeon 9800 Pro or equivalent supported DirectX 9c compliant video card with hardware T&L and pixel shader 2.0 support.
- Sound Card: Sound blaster X-Fi series sound card.
- NVIDIA GeForce 4 Ti series, GeForce FX 5900 series, 6600 series, 6800 series, 7800 series
- ATI Radeon 9800 Series, Radeon 9500 Series, Radeon 9600 Series, Radeon 9700 Series, Radeon 9800 Series, Radeon X600 Series, Radeon X700 Series, Radeon X800 Series, Radeon X850 Series