Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

Clock Room and System Time Issue

vegoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By vegoku

Hello - I didn't want to clutter up the monolith discussion with this q. So I understand the premise of the clock room (red, blue, green, white clock hands) and have gotten all but the white.

Whenever I try to set my system clock (not being signed in to Xbox Live) and I go into Fez, it says that I cannot continue my save because I need to unlock the full version...and that can only be done while connected to Xbox Live.

Is this a killer loop and I'm just SOL or is there a way to deal with this? Thanks for any help - this is the last anticube that I need before the monolith completely takes over my life....

Barrabas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Barrabas

Are you using a different xbox than the one you originally installed Fez on? When xbla games are moved to a different system you can only play the full version when connected to live. If that's your problem you either need to go back to your original xbox, or do it the hard way.

vegoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By vegoku

Gotcha - yea I'm using another one. Thanks for your help!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.