Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

One damn shard left...

Evansoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Evansoft

I have been to every room, all gold. I have every artifact and all of the red pieces. However, somehow, I have avoided the last bit piece. I've been to the owl room also. Does anyone have any ideas/experience for this? Or is my save file doomed/glitched

mscupcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By mscupcakes

It's been a while since I've played Fez but on the map screen there should be a picture of a shard next to the room it's in. If not then look for rooms with a question mark next to their picture.

Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 48

#3  Edited By Brackynews

My last piece was definitely in the 4-owl room.

If you are triple-sure that no room on the map is black or has the shard icon, I don't know what to say. Perhaps the next patch will shake it lose? :(

Avatar image for little_socrates
    Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#4  Edited By Little_Socrates

My friend had this problem. Enter the achievement code again, see if you spawn another cube. He accidentally walked out of the room without grabbing the anti-cube.

EDIT:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.