Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

This sub-node is driving me crazy!!

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xyzygy

I'm trying to find a way into a certain node. It is a small one, and it says it come directly out of the main warp gate area - the gate with the tree on top. I have all the doors open, the water level is lowered, and I still cannot find how to get into this node. It's a part of the same branch that the broken archway is connected to when you're looking on the map. It's driving me bonkers because this area has NO more doors I can open!

Avatar image for donshuladoingthehula
    DonShulaDoingTheHula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@xyzygy: You have access to it... maybe you're confusing the original bottom center door with the new one post-water lowering?

onan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By onan

@xyzygy: There aren't any hidden doors in that area. just spin and stand in front of every single door on each side, one of them won't have a preview window (because you haven't been there), and that's the one you're missing.

Also, there is a door in the tree above the gate, maybe you missed that one? it seems like that would be a terrible location for a door so I could understand not looking up there. Otherwise, not sure how you'd miss a door in that area.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By xyzygy

can't believe I missed it. I was almost positive that i went in that door! i was missing the one you see after raising the water level, the door that leads to the monolith. God.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.