Too many anti-cubes, am I screwed?

#1 Posted by WalkerD (462 posts) -

I currently have 30 anti-cubes, but I still have the Boiler room cube, security question cube, the room with the burned map symbol on the ground, and the bell left to do. Did I screw something up? I hear if you have more than 32 anti-cubes you're pretty much fucked as far as getting the real ending is concerned.

#2 Posted by VictorViper (12 posts) -

You don't get an anti-cube for the security question or the burned map, I believe.

#3 Posted by Daveyo520 (6873 posts) -

I accidentally got an extra one and I can not get the second ending. It sucks. I hope it patches or something :(

#4 Posted by washablemarkers (93 posts) -

Same thing happened to me. I got all of the extras and unlocked the last achievement when I got my final cube. I went through the door and... nothing. It's a bummer but at least I had the experience.

#5 Posted by drag (1223 posts) -

Yeah only the boiler room and the bell will give you an anti-cube. You are good to go.

#6 Posted by onan (1286 posts) -

How are people getting extra cubes? I got two pieces of a red cube but they're not showing up on my inventory at all and I have no idea what to do with them.

#7 Posted by Bravestar (381 posts) -

gimme one of your anticubes. I want the first ending back. I like it better.

@onan: there is another door.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.