Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

FIFA 11

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Sep 28, 2010

FIFA 11 is the yearly, best selling football (soccer) game by EA Sports. FIFA 11 features 11 v 11 online multiplayer and the ability to play as a goalkeeper.

FIFA 11 Supermarket Prices and Deals SUCK this year!

LUKE2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LUKE2

So in the uk the main supermarkets will do a really good deal on  the release day of Fifa, I swear one year you could get it for £20, Not this year tho.

Tesco -£25 when bought with any other top 10 360 or PS3 title. 
    Asda- £29.97 when bought alone, or 97p when you trade in Dead Rising 2, Halo Reach, or F1 2010 (PS3).
    Sainsbury's- £24.97 when you spend £30 or more in-store. 
    Morrisons- £27.99 when bought with any other chart game. 

CAG- http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274270 

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

£29.97 is a good deal. The RRP is £49.99, so it's a 40% saving on a brand new, just released game. I'm pretty sure that the cheapest the new FIFA ever been in one of the main supermarkets was £25, so it's only £5 more than that.

Just be glad it's we're not like the US, where virtually every new game is $60 everywhere, and you can't find any price reductions until a long while after a games release.

LUKE2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LUKE2

Sad as it is to say this but £5 is lot of money for me at the moment lol, I wonder how may ppl will be trading in Dead rising 2.

Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
    deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@MattyFTM: RRP is nonsense, though. I've only ever see 2 games retail for that absurd price. 

For what is essentially a slightly reworked yearly update, 30 pounds is a pretty heavy investment. 

Edit: I still bought it, though.
    Blueman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Blueman

I've just paid £40 from Game, so count yourself lucky.

A_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By A_Dog

Morrisons let me down.  

I'll still end up getting it from there after school tomorrow though. 

Raymayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Raymayne

I'd say the deals are pretty decent, it's £40 in any game shope ffs so you're saving at least a tenner, and the whole trade-in deal at Asda is pretty safe, if I'd bought a standard edition of Dead Rising 2 instead of the Zombrex one then I'd be trading that in this weekend. My copy of Reach is on ebay too so can't trade that in either...oh well, think my brother's probably gonna buy it himself so I'll just play his copy once he's bored of it.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By OmegaPirate

I was going to go buy Halo Reach at some point this weekend - so the fact i can go to tesco and pay £35 for Reach, and that enables me to get Fifa 11 for £25 is actually really awesome!! 
    Admittedly mine is a pretty specific case of wanting those 2 games however, and in general the rest of the deals could be better!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.