strike11249's Final Fantasy IX (PlayStation) review

One of the best games I have every played!

Final Fantasy IX was one of the first games I remember playing as a kid. My cousin taught me how to play and from then on, 100 hours + of my life was gone(well spent though). Even though this game seems old now, it is still one of the best games to date. The story is so compelling and so character driven that it will keep you interested all the way through. The gameplay is also very unique. With their turn-based battle system, it works very well with the story. The soundtrack is one of the best I have ever heard in a game all-time. The graphics may seem old now but they still look very well for the time this game was made(2000). This game will keep you interested for hours upon hours of gameplay; and if you are looking for a good RPG to keep you going, look no further. hopefully this review will help to see if you would like to play this game or not.