Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Dec 15, 2011

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is a direct sequel to Final Fantasy XIII released by Square Enix in early 2012.

More outfits in game? Or are they DLC only?

RainVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By RainVillain

I know we are getting some outfits down the line as DLC, such as the one the j-pop lady designed, and Ezio's costume.. but are there more outfits in the base game, or am I wearing the same thing throughout the game?

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By McGhee

Paid DLC costumes? This is my fault for buying all the Street Fighter 4 costumes. We were bad for doing it, but we did it anyway.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By beargirl1

@McGhee said:

Paid DLC costumes? This is my fault for buying all the Street Fighter 4 costumes. We were bad for doing it, but we did it anyway.

i spent over 2000 Microsoft points in SSFIV costumes. i'm not sure if i regret it, but man those are some awesome costumes.

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By kerse

I really hope Serah's original outfit is available cause her new one is kinda dumb, also I want to get rid of Noel's stupid pants idk why they bother me.

M_Shini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By M_Shini

Noels Pants are extremely stretchy when in his battle stance, guys almost doing the splits and when you really look at them it looks a extremely silly lol

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MiniPato

They better have some free unlockable costumes in the game since it would be a dick move to have the "outfits" tab have it's own separate section in the main menu without giving you any options other than paying for it.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Turambar
    @kerse said:

I really hope Serah's original outfit is available cause her new one is kinda dumb, also I want to get rid of Noel's stupid pants idk why they bother me.

You dare insult the Aladdin pants?!!
    gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#8  Edited By gla55jAw

Wow, I had no idea about the Eizo costume until now. That totally makes NO sense, but I love it. I bought most of those SF costumes too, and I'll probably buy most of these..

Clinkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Clinkz

@Turambar said:

@kerse said:

You dare insult the Aladdin pants?!!

lol MC Hammer's also

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By xyzygy

@gla55jAw: Raiden in AC Brotherhood didn't make any sense either but he was there and he was awesome!

If I'm not mistaken, isn't there a 360 exclusive costume, or is that a weapon?

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#11  Edited By gla55jAw

@xyzygy said:

@gla55jAw: Raiden in AC Brotherhood didn't make any sense either but he was there and he was awesome!

If I'm not mistaken, isn't there a 360 exclusive costume, or is that a weapon?

I think I need to go back and finish AC Brotherhood sooner than later now.

There is a 360 exclusive weapon for Serah for 80 points that I think is out today.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.