Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Dec 15, 2011

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is a direct sequel to Final Fantasy XIII released by Square Enix in early 2012.

Why I don't want to play FFXIII-2 Anymore.

• 57 results
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#51  Edited By Hailinel

@MB said:

How many people really care about Final Fantasy anymore? I mean, the last good FF game was FFX, since then it's just been ridiculous.

FFXII and XIII were great games. I'm not sure what you find so ridiculous about them compared to FFX.

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By ZenaxPure
    @MB said:

How many people really care about Final Fantasy anymore? I mean, the last good FF game was FFX, since then it's just been ridiculous.

Considering millions of people buy each game, I'd say millions of people still care about the Final Fantasy series. We don't have solid numbers yet but it looks like 13-2 is close to if not over 2 million worldwide.
    ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#53  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

@Hailinel said:

@MB said:

FFXII and XIII were great games. I'm not sure what you find so ridiculous about them compared to FFX.

I find it a little weird that some people think X was the last good one. People complain about how linear 13 is but X was that way as well. I wonder what it that X has that was lost afterwards.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#54  Edited By FancySoapsMan

Sucks to be you man.

Also I know I'm in the minority but I liked the linearity in Final Fantasy XIII.

drac96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By drac96

I can understand your complaints about Serah. I agree that she is a god awful character.

You claimed that you'd get to your complaints about Noel later, but you never did. He's actually a pretty good character. The only problem is that his story is told so close to the end of the game it makes it almost impossible to care.

Then you have Caius, who is an amazing villain. I'd go into deeper reasoning, but I don't want to spoil things for anyone who happens into this topic.

For me the part where your argument stopped making sense was when you mentioned Chocolina. How did you think she was going to be a good character in any way? You mentioned that she's hot and a shopkeeper, which are the only two things that she is in the game. Although, I don't find her attractive. I'm not really into chicks with bird wings... Her voice actress doesn't stop her from being any good, the fact that her entire concept is essentially nothing does.

Edit: Somehow I missed the part about you only having played the demo. I now understand why your argument is lacking.

Canteu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Canteu

@mister1337: I disagree with every ill-formed non criticism you have of this game.

Petiew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Petiew

Not enjoying the combat based on the demo is fair enough, though I wouldn't liken it to simply a rock paper scissors system. 

The credibility of your opinion however takes a nosedive once you declare how terrible the plot and characters are based on only the demo.
    Many people seemed to have formed opinions on Noel and Serah without knowing anything about their characters and just stuck to them. Noel is the "Typical shonen hero" and Serah is some "braindead ditz" neither of which are actually true. Neither of them were developed as much as i'd hoped but I felt they were decent characters.

and you expected anything from Chocolina? Really?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.