Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

Wow, Square-Enix, wow.

• 57 results
    ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#51  Edited By ch13696

It happened a lot at Gamestop with PS1 games. Basically with the trade ins. The clerks never check for disc numbers. It happened to me twice. With Final Fantasy VII and Legend of Dragoon.

crusnchill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By crusnchill
    @Aus_azn: Didn't you scan Ebay for somebody who got your disc one and was looking to trade it with you for disc 2? LMAO!  
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By xyzygy
    @natetodamax said:
    " Getting sick of people saying that he should have gotten the PS3 version. Seriously, shut the hell up. Not everybody has a PS3, but apparently that is too stunning a concept for their little minds to comprehend. "
    I. Fucking. Know. 

Sour fanboys is what it is. I'm honestly sick and tired of going into every thread, even if it's a FF XIII thread related to something in the game like some advice or something, and someone brings it up for no reason. Like it doesn't make any sense.  

"HEY I HAS PS3 I HAS BETTER VERSION DURRRR DUHHH YOU MADE A BAD CHOICE" 

This actually can happen on the PS3 version, btw. What if you open the case and there isn't a Bluray disc inside, it seems just about as possible as a disc switchup. 

Grow the hell up people.
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By TwoOneFive

More like: 
    Wow, XBOX 360, wow.  

three fucking discs is a joke.  

ps3=1 disc. you cant fuck that up. unless you open it up and god of war 3 is inside. which is probably better anyways...so no, you cant fuck it up. 

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By SeriouslyNow
    @SkyMasterson said:
    " You know, if you had it on PS3, this wouldn't have been a problem : 0 "
    I'll say this to all of the PS3 owners crowing: it could have happened in that case too, a broken BluRay disc or one missing altogether, so stop saying this please.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By xyzygy
    @TwoOneFive said:
    " More like: Wow, XBOX 360, wow.   three fucking discs is a joke.   ps3=1 disc. you cant fuck that up. unless you open it up and god of war 3 is inside. which is probably better anyways...so no, you cant fuck it up.  "
    Square Enix developed and published the game, not "XBOX 360". Also,  

@SeriouslyNow said:
    " @SkyMasterson said:
    I'll say this to all of the PS3 owners crowing: it could have happened in that case too, a broken BluRay disc or one missing altogether, so stop saying this please. "
    What this guy said. STFU
    SkyMasterson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By SkyMasterson
    @SeriouslyNow said:
    " @SkyMasterson said:
    I'll say this to all of the PS3 owners crowing: it could have happened in that case too, a broken BluRay disc or one missing altogether, so stop saying this please. "

Did you even read what I said? Notice the playful face at the end of my sentence?  Seriously it was a perfect oppurtunity for a joke and a good one at that, if I don't say so myself.  

I've got a 360 and play it more than my PS3 and own a hell of alot more games on it than my PS3(love all of my consoles).  It's just a simple joke thats all. Get off your high horses.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.