No recent wiki edits to this page.
Football Manager 2008 (Worldwide Soccer Manager 2008 in North America) is a football management simulation developed by Sports Interactive, and published by Sega.
Built on the same engine as the previous two games, this version added new features such as expectations for cup competitions, a revamped transfer centre, a more in-depth board and supporter confidence screen and the ability to choose your stadium's pitch dimensions.
The game boasts over 5,000 playable teams from more than 50 countries, and the reintroduction of the Netherlands national football team, however due to exclusive deals with EA Sports and Konami, respectively, Germany and Japan do not appear.
Playable National League Systems
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Northern Ireland
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United States
There are many new features available in the latest version that were not in previous versions:
- All features in matches seamlessly follow on from the previous one
- A mini radar pitch appears during tactical changes
- Improved International management
- New skin and improved skin
- Advisor system
- Improved notebook system
- A revamped captain selection system
- Improved board and fan confidence system
- Transfer centre to track transfers
- Improved match engine
- The player may change pitch dimensions
- Award system overhaul
- In-game all-time best elevens
- A revamped finance system
- Collective win bonuses
- FaceGen system for Regenerated players